Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I think overall we will be okay actually and I'm never optimistic.

It's probably worse than they say,but ,also will solve itself as fast as it started,but I'm not a scientist or clairvoyant.

I think I already been exposed and it ran through me already ,pause.
yea no bruh......thats like saying herpes will solve its self.

the virus purpose is to survive. even if it kills you.

yea no bruh......thats like saying herpes will solve its self.

the virus purpose is to survive. even if it kills you.
But you don't get the coronavirus forever like the herp

I heard ppl can relapse,but like the flu and the common cold which are coronaviruses too,it goes away as far as we know.

If it wasn't that shit,it was a common cold because I never had any of those symptoms they say ppl with it have.

The timing was just bad.

This is cold/flu season and I usually might catch a cold in that period in early spring right after winter.

So while,we now know this shit been out here,I got better too fast for it to really have been that shit.

Knock on wood.

From what I been looking at this was the perfect storm.

Around the time the virus hit,it was Chinese new year and lot of ppl were traveling around different parts of China and spreading that shit all over the place.

I guess it would be like if I virus hit around Thanksgiving or Christmas and ppl hopped on planes,trains,and buses and etc and came in contact with other ppl going other places and to other countries.

Coronavirus be like......

I was just telling somebody this yesterday. During the spanish flu and other pandemics they didn't have shit to do but read a book or play tic tac toe.

We got TVs, video games, computers, air conditioning, etc and niggas STILL can't sit still smh.

That's even if you survived long enough to play tic tac toe

Back