Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

i work in IT, so far its looking like ima be able to work from home until this is done im trying to acquire like 3 more work from home jobs, and have my kids help me out deadass a little IT sweatshop. but i was telling my wife we are oen of teh few people that might be ok through all this i still need a few guns tho

:nigga2:
Fr?

Aight friends. If you go out of your home just remember the most nastiest thing you will come in contact with is your cell phone. Wipe your phone down with some alcohol wipe.

Your phone is disgusting and carry germs and virus with it.
it only touches my face.......and my pockets.

you nasty cain.

you sit your phone down in public bathrooms?

They shouldn't have sent him home

"We’re told on March 7 he developed a cough, and the next day he coughed up blood. He flew back to LAX on March 9 … and immediately went to the ER, where he also had a high fever.The family says a chest x-ray confirmed Jeff had pneumonia, and he was tested for COVID-19 and sent home with fluids and antibiotics and instructed to self-quarantine until he got the results back."

this went from “it’s just the flu” to reality real quick... esp for the conservatives...

what’s even wilder is if this virus mutates again, which they all do, it can even be deadlier... killing off the old and immune deficient, the new mutation can take out the young and healthy...

Whats even wilder than that, most of yall were saying the same damn thing , if not very similar

“this shit just the flu”
“Influenza kills more people”
“We gonna be alright”

I fee like Huey during the fried chicken flu

i dont want no smoke OG
but we gonna run the fade.....but no smoke
Also let me borrow about a grand and some toilet paper b.

My son flooded my upstairs toilet Tues. While the water was running everywhere. My new toilet paper that I had just bought got wet and now is unusable. Also to make matters worst the water seeped under my toilet and ran down the outside of the pipe and got my downstairs ceiling wet which in turn destroyed about a 10x10 portion ceiling. Repair going to cost a g.

I'm sick of this nigga mane

Also let me borrow about a grand and some toilet paper b.

My son flooded my upstairs toilet Tues. While the water was running everywhere. My new toilet paper that I had just bought got wet and now is unusable. Also to make matters worst the water seeped under my toilet and ran down the outside of the pipe and got my downstairs ceiling wet which in turn destroyed about a 10x10 portion ceiling. Repair going to cost a g.

I'm sick of this nigga mane
western union closed due to the virus.

they dont want to exchange money bruh.

and you seen how much it cost to get to charlotte now.......the white man coming for me bruh.

Back