Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Ebola virus
Zika virus
West nile virus
Etc

Nobody gave a fuck when black countries and areas were mentioned. Their gov is letting nasty pieces of shit fuck over thr whole world. And theyre trying to protect their image. Fuck em

you didnt give a fuck. stop projecting
your anger is misguided. your fucking president is the reason this shit is a shit show

What is $1000 really gonna do tho. I know couples who were both laid off this week and who’s really tryna hire right now. Maybe they don’t miss rent one month that’s about it. I don’t think that is gonna help Trumps re-election that much.
Agree 100%
He's not getting reelected. His best chance is postponing the election if that's even possible.

Is it true that trump-voting states haven’t been hit as hard by covid yet? Heard that somewhere which will be interesting when it gets worse there.
I heard this too but without having done any type of research/googling my assumption is democrat states are densely populated (with major cities) thus have much higher chance of virus spreading.

It would be hard as a MF to intentionally spread a virus to only affect targeted states. Either trump and his lackeys are masterminds or they aren't.

i first had some animosity towards the chinese but soon realized this has less to do with them and more to do with how fucked up our country and its leaders are.

SARS came from China a Coronavirus in 2002
COVID-19 came from China a Coronavirus in 2019

The scary thing is it's going to happen again in this decade or in 2030 and it's going to be even deadlier so the international community needs to put pressure on China to close these wet markets and ban these exotic animals from consumption in China

you didnt give a fuck. stop projecting
your anger is misguided. your fucking president is the reason this shit is a shit show

My thing is if thats where it came from then thats where it came from. I dont see it as racist.

But since ppl wanna cry foul now, how come they didnt then? Thats all Im saying.

Its the fucking Chinese Flu

Thats what Im calling it

Why allow yourself to fall into trumps trap though?

Every person who associates China with Corona is a win for trump.

Dude is so afraid of whats gonna happen when all these people die and videos of him calling it a hoax are gonna be played and so hes just shifting blame and trying to have people think of Chinese as the first thing when they hear corona.

And your falling for it. Falling into trumps trap in real time.

@AP21 get your NO coalition and handle business cause ima start going in on NO education soon.

Last edited:
Why allow yourself to fall into trumps trap though?

Every person who associates China with Corona id a win for trump.

Dude is so afraid of whats gonna happen when all these people die and videos of him calling it a hoax are gonna be played and so hes just shifting blame and trying to have people think of Chinese as the first thing when they hear corona.

And your falling for it. Falling into trumps trap in real time.

@AP21 get your NO coalition and handle business cause ima start going in on NO education soon.

Fam. I been on the fuck China wagon.

It’s obvious that Trump is calling the Cornona virus “Chinese flu “ to shift his blame and create another narrative. It’s definitely rooted in race and it is dangerous.

Similar language and branding was used leading up to the Rwandan genocide.

!!!!!!!

SARS came from China a Coronavirus in 2002
COVID-19 came from China a Coronavirus in 2019

The scary thing is it's going to happen again in this decade or in 2030 and it's going to be even deadlier so the international community needs to put pressure on China to close these wet markets and ban these exotic animals from consumption in China
these things are kinda happening....NOW.

china dont give a shit.....the bottom line is the yuan

My thing is if thats where it came from then thats where it came from. I dont see it as racist.

But since ppl wanna cry foul now, how come they didnt then? Thats all Im saying.

how was ebola and zika racist? lmaoo

they werent dubbed “african virus” by the president?!!? make it make sense

Ebola virus
Zika virus
West nile virus
Etc

Nobody gave a fuck when black countries and areas were mentioned. Their gov is letting nasty pieces of shit fuck over thr whole world. And theyre trying to protect their image. Fuck em

Theres a thin line in blaming China and blaming the Chinese.

I think the govt of China needs to be held criminally accountable for allowing wet markets and then supressing info about it. The rest of the world should sanction them mfers and force them to change their policies about capturing and selling live animals. None of this will happen but I hope it will.

But thats still different them the president shifting blame off himself by calling this the Chinese Virus and yall eating it up.

Back