Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

how was ebola and zika racist? lmaoo

they werent dubbed “african virus” by the president?!!? make it make sense

Oh there was plenty going around about "those dirty Africam countries". But we actually had a diplomatic president then, and there wasnt a media and social uproar over it then. At least if it was I dont remember that part.

Again, I blame their government the most for allowing it to continue.

I hear you Race, but i'm still callin it the kung-flu :ualreadyknow:

At the end of the day that shit was

china.jpg

Theres a thin line in blaming China and blaming the Chinese.

I think the govt of China needs to be held criminally accountable for allowing wet markets and then supressing info about it. The rest of the world should sanction them mfers and force them to change their policies about capturing and selling live animals. None of this will happen but I hope it will.

But thats still different them the president shifting blame off himself by calling this the Chinese Virus and yall eating it up.

Im against sanctions entirely

china acted irresponsibly but what nation hasnt at this point?????

trump should be forced out of office if we are being honest

SARS came from China a Coronavirus in 2002
COVID-19 came from China a Coronavirus in 2019

The scary thing is it's going to happen again in this decade or in 2030 and it's going to be even deadlier so the international community needs to put pressure on China to close these wet markets and ban these exotic animals from consumption in China

Fam I like where your mind is at, but this is focusing on the wrong thing.

This is like saying the next pandemic can only come from China and if force China to make changes, were safe.

Reality is that pandemics are a part of human history and something we will always be faced it. The next one can be from China again, or India, or Africa, or Europe. It can just be a virus that effects dogs evolving out the blue in america and start harming humans.

What im hoping for is that we take this threat of pandemics seriously going forward. The whole world was unprepared for this, with the US being the worst.

Im hoping concrete steps are put into place, including a fund to save small businesses and a fund to send people money.

People need to stop being worried about being taxed another 2-5% and just let the govt tax them for programs like pandemic relief.

The only issue is, do we trust the govt to run a fund that will eventually be worth trillions?

Last edited:
Theres a thin line in blaming China and blaming the Chinese.

I think the govt of China needs to be held criminally accountable for allowing wet markets and then supressing info about it. The rest of the world should sanction them mfers and force them to change their policies about capturing and selling live animals. None of this will happen but I hope it will.

But thats still different them the president shifting blame off himself by calling this the Chinese Virus and yall eating it up.

I get that, but their lying ass government tried to cover it up and then blame it on the US. So yeah, Id prolly say fuck them too. We know trump ass is being racist.

But I'd still feel like fuck them for this shit whether he was doing this or not. This shit has hit our doorstep and ppl are losing loved ones. So yeah we feel a certain way on our own. fuck trump

Im against sanctions entirely

china acted irresponsibly but what nation hasnt at this point?????

trump should be forced out of office if we are being honest

You already know how I feel about Trump. He should be forced out. Shoulda been even before this.

And about the Chinese government, thousands of petitions have been filled out in China about closing the wet markets and making the trade of wild animals illegal. Hundreds of medical experts have asked them to do the same. But, in China its a billion dollar industry and the people that eat these exotic animals or use their parts for medicinal purposes is almost exclusively the rich in China.

A regular ass person in China cant afford to eat exotic animals. The keeping of these markets and wild animal trade open against the warning of all these experts was due to the rich elite lobbying the government.

But my problem goes even further. A lot of deaths could have been avoided if China came out and shared all its information. Instead they downplayed it, spread misinformation, and killed a bunch of people for trying to talk about it.

If the number of deaths around the world climb into the hundreds of thousands, they need to be held responsible.

Out govt has to also be held responsible. Starting with Trump calling this a hoax and telling people it was no big deal. Then the bunch of republican senators/congresspeople who kept telling people to go out and eat. Then fox news for lying to the people.

If the number of deaths keep climbing, all these mfers have to be held criminally accountable too.

:nigga2:
Fr?

as fucked up as this situation is, for a young black employed IT niggas this is a massive come up

" supported over 300 users in a pandemic"
-setup vpn connections from home etc blah blah tech shit =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

we all in a dragonballz hyperbolic chamber waiting to apply for 6 figures jobs when this is over

as fucked up as this situation is, for a young black employed IT niggas this is a massive come up

" supported over 300 users in a pandemic"
-setup vpn connections from home etc blah blah tech shit =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

we all in a dragonballz hyperbolic chamber waiting to apply for 6 figures jobs when this is over
i think people should understand...while this aint the time to think about making money.....we will need resources to make it thru until whatever.
we need resources to help each other.

i hate that im hearing people panic about how to pay what.....shit aint cool.

Back