Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Funny thing is places like France, Spain and Italy waited too long to do this and ironcially so are we.

Countries in Europe are being told to call the police of groups of people...even if they playing futbol.

if they are caught gathering out again.....they could face 30-60 days in jail and/or a 4000euro fine.

Yea, lets gather more folks together in jail

Funny thing is places like France, Spain and Italy waited too long to do this and ironcially so are we.
its because the very thing that makes us all great is the very thing thats hurting us.

americans dont listen....thats why the country is great...but we dont listen so thats why it may hurt us.
the euros like gatherings and sport.......and boom...thats how it spreads.

“ Democrats want to make sure that businesses don’t just pocket the bailout money”

but y’all keep hating lol

Which is funny cause thats what them mfers did with the tax cuts. All this talk about how tax cuts on businesses were going to be reinvested into the economy etc.

Instead almost every big business just used it to buy back their own stocks for cheap and basically invest the money they got from tax cuts in a way that boosted the price of their stocks but did nothing at all for their employees, the economy, or society.

And I have a real good feeling the same thing will happen again.

i think people starting to worry.

I think overall we will be okay actually and I'm never optimistic.

It's probably worse than they say,but ,also will solve itself as fast as it started,but I'm not a scientist or clairvoyant.

I think I already been exposed and it ran through me already ,pause.

Back