Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

1st day of my quarantine my grandma gets a successful check up on her pace maker( minor surgery) everything was going well falls into a coma and is now in icu cant see her because of the virus. if she dies fuck we supposed to do have a face time funeral?

everybody's devastated but i knew this was going to happen i don't know why but i did.

Damn fam. Shits tragic. Hold your head bruh. Hoping she makes it out.

Im also in IT. For now we are good.

The issue is if this takes 12-18 months and we get a 20% unemployment rate 4 months in, and people have no money to spend, and businesses are shut down, IT companies will start losing money and layoffs will be inevitable. Our industry will be one of the last ones to be hit, but we'll still be hit at some point.

Just hoping we good.
they shut down the whole IT department at Bayer and outsourcing without a proper handover.

you might be able to find outside work.

I was just telling somebody this yesterday. During the spanish flu and other pandemics they didn't have shit to do but read a book or play tic tac toe.

We got TVs, video games, computers, air conditioning, etc and niggas STILL can't sit still smh.
and we got ABW...shout out to goldie for picking up the torch.

bout to send you a pm ...this shit getting ridiculous.

Who gives a fuck about these chicks bruh?

Numbers in the US just jumped 40% in one day. Shits getting realer by the day.
you be surprised whos worried about what.

i know it real......thats why im staying in the house.

shit jumped here too.

I was just telling somebody this yesterday. During the spanish flu and other pandemics they didn't have shit to do but read a book or play tic tac toe.

We got TVs, video games, computers, air conditioning, etc and niggas STILL can't sit still smh.

In a way its kind of Darwin at work.

Im not a fan of these philosophies, but people who are Darwinists been saying that the human species is getting weaker and weaker because we save people who should be dying. Saving these people means we dont take their genes out the genetic pool and cant get stronger as a species.

Its not just for this corona that they say this with. But with all tragedies.

I dont agree with them mfers, but when I see people at the beach talking like nothing is gonna stop this spring break party, i kind of start thinking like yea maybe them mfers should get hit.

they shut down the whole IT department at Bayer and outsourcing without a proper handover.

you might be able to find outside work.

Right now im chillin but if the quarantine gets worse in like 2 weeks i might look for a part time IT job. Take advantage of a bad situation and atleast stack bread.

I should have been smart and brought my PC with me to NJ. Smh

Almost time for the White House briefing

PleasantSparseDassie-size_restricted.gif

Right now im chillin but if the quarantine gets worse in like 2 weeks i might look for a part time IT job. Take advantage of a bad situation and atleast stack bread.

I should have been smart and brought my PC with me to NJ. Smh

if i had something extra ill give it you

we need to keep that list of places who aint helping out their employees right now.

they make so much money and throw people to the wind.

so messed up.

I have to say this everytime. I feel you and agree with you but the goverment has to do better in taking care of its citizens.

I want businesses to do more for their employees but lets hold the govt accountable for failing its citizens.

I have to say this everytime. I feel you and agree with you but the goverment has to do better in taking care of its citizens.

I want businesses to do more for their employees but lets hold the govt accountable for failing its citizens.
both are responsible.
i just feel if the company hired you....its on them and the govt helps the company after seeing if they need help.

the system is jacked up....these dudes making millions on billions and they gotta let people go within days? not weeks or months of slow down....but days.

i understand some margins are thin.......but the boards want profits...so someone is lying.

this is what makes me believe the higher up knew about this coming with all the CEOs stepping down for the last two quarters.

Back