Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Trump might have secured his re-election with those coronavirus checks. I'm curious tho as to what he'll take away to pay for it thay people aren't going to pay attention to until it's too late....
I’m not so sure. Democrats got to keep reminding people how we wouldn’t have even needed to go through this if it weren’t for his incompetence. They also need to start messaging how they were for even more than what Trump gave and Biden needs to be more left on healthcare. I bet people will be more open to healthcare reform after this.

but what about obamacare and the american people not wanting obama to force healthcare on them?

and where is the "YOU LIE!" white boy at now?

What is $1000 really gonna do tho. I know couples who were both laid off this week and who’s really tryna hire right now. Maybe they don’t miss rent one month that’s about it. I don’t think that is gonna help Trumps re-election that much. Is it true that trump-voting states haven’t been hit as hard by covid yet? Heard that somewhere which will be interesting when it gets worse there.

What is $1000 really gonna do tho. I know couples who were both laid off this week and who’s really tryna hire right now. Maybe they don’t miss rent one month that’s about it. I don’t think that is gonna help Trumps re-election that much. Is it true that trump-voting states haven’t been hit as hard by covid yet? Heard that somewhere which will be interesting when it gets worse there.
It’s more a symbolic gesture than anything

they saying it could up to $4k and twice..

but i dont think we should look at it like whats it gonna do.
more like what can i do with it.

now is the time for all the ballers to step up.

Back