Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

my sister was just laid off her job...1/4 of the staff last day was today
Yesterday my boss sat me down and started laying me off then started feeling guilty and backpedaled because we’re cool and I bust my ass. I talked my way into reminding him that I am “essential” and he’s tryna keep me but he’s not promising being able to pay me past next week. So I’m in limbo but assuming I’m out a job. Then today my wife heard she’s getting a pay cut.

Yesterday my boss sat me down and started laying me off then started feeling guilty and backpedaled because we’re cool and I bust my ass. I talked my way into reminding him that I am “essential” and he’s tryna keep me but he’s not promising being able to pay me past next week. So I’m in limbo but assuming I’m out a job. Then today my wife heard she’s getting a pay cut.

Shoulda hit him with the "nigga! If you fire me, imma kill myself."

damn sorry to hear that broski

Back