Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I still think a lot of the news is worse case scenario and likely to not happen, but I think it’s only likely to not happen because the news is always putting out worse case info.

I think we have the media to thank, not blame, for scaring the shit out of everybody. I’ve never seen this nation snap in line with new guidelines as quickly as we have.

Side note, if Trump wasn’t so inept at his job, we probably wouldn’t be in this situation, but that’s another story.

again, without scaring ppl to a certain extent, nobody would listen. niggas was just partying last weekend after officials told them to stay indoors.

if niggas dont sit down, the worst case scenarios will happen

How I go to the store, not to buy toilet paper, but to buy paper towels. Grab 3. Go to self checkout. Out of nowhere im approached by 4 people. "Sir, the limit is two per customer"

I was like yooo. Limit on paper towels? Mfer said yea. I had to flip on the leader. Like yo if you did this to mfers all the time you wouldnt be out of toilet paper.

Lucky im unapproachable as fuck and they was all shook to begin with so I told them like cool man ill keep that in mind for next time and walked out with all 3.
How toxic.

They just closed the gym in my building and have frozen all construction and remodeling jobs until further notice .... this is great cuz I’m bout to sue Luna when the courts open back uo

Back