Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

My ppls is the HR director at her company she made the call to close the office for the rest of the month and provided everyone that needs it w capability to work from home until April

W my work I don’t have to be at the office ever as long as I have a printer/scannner and WiFi I’m good.... I only go to the office as a formality but if the courthouse , the banks and etc...closes? Then Might have to request that paid leave cuz won’t be able to do shit

Yea fam. Im good. I can work from home. Matterfact, i might be working 600 miles from my office for 2-3 months if this gets worse. No worries from my end.

Im more worried about the hourly workers that cant work from home though. Im hoping my company treats them better but end of the day i work for a bank, so you already they some pieces of shit.

Man they shut down my entire state.... bars, restaurants, schools, grocery stores with limited hours, half of the companies. Can't have more then 100 people in a location.... wtf

Back