Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Not related but since this shit started I been cooking and eating at home which I never do and I got to tell y’all the Hawaiian sweet roll hamburger buns are CRACK ...damn near bout to max out a bag in one day lol

I be inhaling the Hawaiian rolls but trust me when I tell you this is the best bread you can buy at the store. It's sweet and buttery and makes the best sandwiches. They have hot dog and burger buns too

If we're gonna be bunkered down at the crib the least we can do is eat good

GUEST_a1ee8b9d-a8ce-47d9-8f46-a3b22035b47a

I be inhaling the Hawaiian rolls but trust me when I tell you this is the best bread you can buy at the store. It's sweet and buttery and makes the best sandwiches. They have hot dog and burger buns too

I’m a be sure to cop it when I make my store run tonight

How tf are the numbers jumpin like that when the entire country been on lockdown?!

Shit aint adding up

it makes perfect sense. mad mfers didnt know they had the virus and were still running around ignoring the severity of the situation. (1 person can pass it to 1,000 ppl)

italy put the country on lockdown but by that time thousands upon thousands of ppl had it, begin showing aggressive symptoms and ransacked hospitals.

their death toll/infection could have been reduced drastically if they took extreme measures weeks ago.

the same will happen here

italy is in such bad shape now that they are sending ppl 80+ home to die. they are force to pick and choose who gets to live and who gets to die

they dont have the resources necessary to fight this shit off

it makes perfect sense. mad mfers didnt know they had the virus and were still running around ignoring the severity of the situation. (1 person can pass it to 1,000 ppl)

italy put the country on lockdown but by that time thousands upon thousands of ppl had it, begin showing aggressive symptoms and ransacked hospitals.

their death toll/infection could have been reduced drastically if they took extreme measures weeks ago.

the same will happen here

Bolded...

UyHrWY1.gif

I'm a lil nervous because wifey works for fca. Shes in IT also but shes plant IT. They aint shutting that production line down for shit so she has to go in.

tbh, im not trying to be apathetic here, america is so behind, the outlook for me on this shit is so bleak. ive already wrestled with the idea of losing loved ones

Shit just shows how unprepared America is.

I know we are a country thats on some fuck the next man shit. America is all about the mindstate of im all about my money, I vote based on my taxes, fuck the poor, dont help them, its their fault shit. thats america.

But the whole civilized world knew that a pandemic was unavoidable. Like if not now, in 5 years. And even if it happens now, it can happen again in 5 years.

You would think we would have a process in place on what to do incase of a pandemic, and how to take care of hourly workers if shit shuts down etc. A fund set aside. All that shit.

We straight caught without a fucking plan. Shits disgusting.
This

But somehow, that orange motherfucka convinced people that building a got damn wall was more important

Brioche bread and buns are good as hell. You use a brioche bun with a good ass burger.. changes the whole shit up when compared to a regular bun lol

italy is in such bad shape now that they are sending ppl 80+ home to die. they are force to pick and choose who gets to live and who gets to die

they dont have the resources necessary to fight this shit off

Chill yo. I know its true but this post really bothered me. We got grandmothers and shit. Im bout to go the bar tonight just to slap mfers that couldnt stay home.

Back