Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Chill yo. I know its true but this post really bothered me. We got grandmothers and shit. Im bout to go the bar tonight just to slap mfers that couldnt stay home.

listen, a drastic behavior change has to be implemented asap

Mfer said if the corona virus dont get me obesity will.

I feel you though.

Real shit though, I'm not worried about the virus for myself because I'm fairly healthy BUT I do snack my ass off and the virus might be on some "well look what we have here type shit" and it might cause some problems.

Outside athlete, on the inside though I might look like Bruce Bruce.

The fact we could have it and may not know it is bothersome.

My step dad has heart complications and it would be devastating to people like him.

I also have a 1 year old daughter and we don't know how this will impact children. I've honestly not heard much about it regarding children but it still worries me all the same.

Y'all be safe out here

The fact we could have it and may not know it is bothersome.

My step dad has heart complications and it would be devastating to people like him.

I also have a 1 year old daughter and we don't know how this will impact children. I've honestly not heard much about it regarding children but it still worries me all the same.

Y'all be safe out here

My daughter is the same age so I had to do some research. Apparently in the cases where infants have tested positive they have showed little to no symptoms, it doesn’t seem to really affect them much.

Crazy part is. Trump is prolly super annoyed that he cant jus lie and deflect his way outta this. And he is prolly even annoyed that ppl keep lookin to him for answers LMAOOOOO!
He is i watched the presser the other the day and he was begging for the press to as the other people questions... not that the press takes their job as a duty/and responsibility but for a select few...

Back