Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Can someone explain to me how interest rates getting cut helps American workers? And helps deal with this virus?

I’m being serious.

To make a long story short... Trump probably mentioned interest rates because he's worried more about the economy/stock market over the well-being of Americans.

First of all, I am not a democrat by any means. Most of the time, you'll hear me say fuck democrats so dont take this as me giving the party props, but,

The difference in the response between democrat run states/cities and republican run states/cities is night and day.

Democrat states and cities are shutting down resturants and bars, a few even placing curfews, and republican states/cities are urging people to go out and eat.

Im hoping all this is hype. But if this shit is not hype, and millions get sick and thousands really die, the elected politicians that told peoppe to keep going out deserve prison time.

Wont happen, but it should.

Nieces and Nephews out of school until the end of the month in Jerz. Bout fuggin time they shoulda been did this imo.

I'm legit pissed about family members still going to church throughout all of this tho.....like this shit really bothers me

And people keep pointing out that China got through it. But China was welding peoples door shut. Checking peoples temperatures that were trying to leave their houses and fucking them up and dragging them back to their houses if they had a fever.

Like they was fucking people up. And it took them 2 months.

Italy been shut down more than a week and the numbers of sick and dead been sky rocketing. Same in Spain.

And in America? "Im going out to eat cause im Merican and its my right"

Smmfh. If ever there was a reason to move to Canada. Bout to start looking for jobs in Toronto.

lvTtf36.gif

You my guy but how about yall come visit when it's over.

Back