Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

America needs to go into a mandatory countrywide lockdown.

Can only travel locally. No out of state travel. Sorry.

They got to do this but they got to give mfers a warning before it goes down. I got to up north to be by my parents before out of state travel shuts down. Dont wanna be 600 miles away if they need me.

sister had to demand classes be cancelled at her school, they are only giving them a weeks worth of pay. lets see how many businesses prioritize capital over the lives of their employees

listen, Italians just like Americans, ignored the severity of the situation and now their rate of infection and death toll surpasses china.

358+ deaths in the past 24hrs
they started out with 3 confirmed cases less than 4 weeks ago

tuh! shut all this shit down or expect the same results.

And lets keep in mind all independent experts said they expect America to be just like Italy

They got to do this but they got to give mfers a warning before it goes down. I got to up north to be by my parents before out of state travel shuts down. Dont wanna be 600 miles away if they need me.

go there in the coming weeks.

i say travel will stop nationwide in the next two weeks

sister had to demand classes be cancelled at her school, they are only giving them a weeks worth of pay. lets see how many businesses prioritize capital over the lives of their employees

My job sent an email saying if your kids schools are cancelled we'll give you a week paid off time from work to figure out child care and a $100 a day to pay for it.

So instead of telling mfers stay home with your kids, they saying find child care for your kid and put them at risk at catching this and bring your ass to work.

My job disgusts me.

My job sent an email saying if your kids schools are cancelled we'll give you a week paid off time from work to figure out child care and a $100 a day to pay for it.

So instead of telling mfers stay home with your kids, they saying find child care for your kid and put them at risk at catching this and bring your ass to work.

My job disgusts me.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

But also, im with you on saying fuck big business BUT, its the govts job to take care of this shit. They gotta help businesses stay in business and take care of their citizens that cant work.

But also, im with you on saying fuck big business BUT, its the govts job to take care of this shit. They gotta help businesses stay in business and take care of their citizens that cant work.

yes but businesses most take the moral highroad when the gov fails to act. pay your ppl period

Shit just shows how unprepared America is.

I know we are a country thats on some fuck the next man shit. America is all about the mindstate of im all about my money, I vote based on my taxes, fuck the poor, dont help them, its their fault shit. thats america.

But the whole civilized world knew that a pandemic was unavoidable. Like if not now, in 5 years. And even if it happens now, it can happen again in 5 years.

You would think we would have a process in place on what to do incase of a pandemic, and how to take care of hourly workers if shit shuts down etc. A fund set aside. All that shit.

We straight caught without a fucking plan. Shits disgusting.

My job disgusts me.
W my work I don’t have to be at the office ever as long as I have a printer/scannner and WiFi I’m good.... I only go to the office as a formality but if the courthouse , the banks and etc...closes? Then Might have to request that paid leave cuz won’t be able to do shit

Back