Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

unless ones home is abusive, there should be no excuse you are still out living life as normal, youre putting yourself and countless more lives at risk

folks are trying to shy away from the fact millions of Americans will die. im not, because thats the severity of the situation.

if folks dont practice social distancing, expect 1.5 million dead americans before the year is out if not shorter.

this is at 1% mortality rate.

sit tf down PLEASE

The crazy shit is, 1. there wont be enough hospital beds. Next step. 2. Wont be enough funeral homes. Next step. 3. Not enough graves.

Thats if 500k die by the end of the year.

Today at Walgreen's around the way from me.

View attachment 248510

Batteries, gone
Headphones (?), gone
USB chargers and shit, gone
Bottled water, gone

Chick in line was complaining that all the cheap makeup, shampoo, and other women's shit was gone too.

I better see no mfers complaining bout toilet paper but not buying paper towels. Went to the store yesterday and they were out of toilet paper so I grabbed 2 things of paper towels. Not above wiping with some rough ass toilet paper.

2k people got sick in Madrid Spain in 24 hours. And Madrid is shut the fuck down. Im talking cops on the streets, drones in the air, forcing people to stay home.

And people keep pointing out that China got through it. But China was welding peoples door shut. Checking peoples temperatures that were trying to leave their houses and fucking them up and dragging them back to their houses if they had a fever.

Like they was fucking people up. And it took them 2 months.

Italy been shut down more than a week and the numbers of sick and dead been sky rocketing. Same in Spain.

And in America? "Im going out to eat cause im Merican and its my right"

Smmfh. If ever there was a reason to move to Canada. Bout to start looking for jobs in Toronto.

I better see no mfers complaining bout toilet paper but not buying paper towels. Went to the store yesterday and they were out of toilet paper so I grabbed 2 things of paper towels. Not above wiping with some rough ass toilet paper.

none of this mass buying makes any sense.
Out here in the southwest, most stores have machines that vend clean water via reverse osmosis. There's even spots where that's their product: Clean drinking water. Shit is like 25 cents a gallon or sometimes less. Damned near erruhbody has a water cooler in the crib...

Why is the fuckin bottled water gone??? For fuckin what???!!! You can re-fill a gallon bottle anywhere or just refill a water bottle you got in the crib. Fuck you need a case of bottled water for???

People are stupid.

The crazy shit is, 1. there wont be enough hospital beds. Next step. 2. Wont be enough funeral homes. Next step. 3. Not enough graves.

Thats if 500k die by the end of the year.

500k is the low end and thats with adequate icu beds. what is the percentage of ventilators that are in good condition?

:cry:

Out here in the southwest, most stores have machines that vend clean water via reverse osmosis. There's even spots where that's their product: Clean drinking water. Shit is like 25 cents a gallon or sometimes less. Damned near erruhbody has a water cooler in the crib...

Why is the fuckin bottled water gone??? For fuckin what???!!! You can re-fill a gallon bottle anywhere or just refill a water bottle you got in the crib. Fuck you need a case of bottled water for???

People are stupid.

americans feel capitalism (buy up shit en masse) will save them.

this isnt a snowy day or tropical storm

this is a virus that will last months smh

People are stupid.

I dont disagree fam.

I been in here and telling all my friends and family that Im not scared of the virus, im scared of people and a potential shut down. Thats why I been telling people to prepare. Shit like this brings out the worst in human nature.

Shit got me ready to put hands on a mfer on the drop of a dime. Like im chilling but in the back of my mind theres a itch that got me ready slap fire out a mfer if I see some shit.

Last edited:
listen, Italians just like Americans, ignored the severity of the situation and now their rate of infection and death toll surpasses china.

358+ deaths in the past 24hrs
they started out with 3 confirmed cases less than 4 weeks ago

tuh! shut all this shit down or expect the same results.

Back