Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

State tv, dumbass president, social media misinformation, arrogance, and poor public education. Any other reason people are so dumb?!

You can have it without showing signs of it, if you have it you can spread it to other people, what's so hard to understand? Is there too much math involved or are people just that selfish?

American culture is largely individualistic.

It’s a combination of selfishness, stupidity, and not giving a fuck about the old and sick.

Im not saying a million people gonna die, but I also cant in good faith sit here and be like yo everyone should just go out and not give a fuck cause its all hype.

Cause if I do that shit and in 3 months 100k+ people are dead, ima feel like shit.

Thats why I dont get some of yall saying its all good. If shit ends up not being hype and 500k americans and like 10 mil people die world wide, all that shit yall was saying gon be on record.

Also, this shit shows the selfishness in man. Like as a whole spieces we aint shit.

Everyones like, Im gon be ok so idgaf.

But its like fam, it aint just bout you. what if you catch that shit, go to work, pass that along to a co worker who passes it to their grandparent. Now a person dead and a whole family suffering. And all cause you just had to go to bar and chill for 2-3 hours.

It sucks that the average person cant ever see 2 steps ahead on the chess board.

"The hard headed always gotta feel it to believe it" word to mos def

Fuck it ill take it there.

This poll is pretty dope. If this shit holds, 2 republicans will be infected for every 1 democrat. Im cool with that. The mfers more likely to be racist, hold outdated economic views, and not believing science dropping at a 2-1 ratio would be some silver lining to this shit.

Last edited:
Im not saying a million people gonna die, but I also cant in good faith sit here and be like yo everyone should just go out and not give a fuck cause its all hype.

Cause if I do that shit and in 3 months 100k+ people are dead, ima feel like shit.

Thats why I dont get some of yall saying its all good. If shit ends up not being hype and 500k americans and like 10 mil people die world wide, all that shit yall was saying gon be on record.

look at it this way, millions will die if folks dont sit down

folks are trying to shy away from the fact millions of Americans will die. im not, because thats the severity of the situation.

if folks dont practice social distancing, expect 1.5 million dead americans before the year is out if not shorter.

this is at 1% mortality rate.

sit tf down PLEASE

Back