Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I Wish they just shut shit down for 3 weeks or are we just gonna wait for a spike....

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/...3n44nOdwnL0#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Dont know if this was posted havent been in this thread but here is an interactive map

also there is an APP called NewsBreak that has a corona section that is more user friendly than the above on mobile

Also....

People are fucking stupid

another thought i had how many people have died related to the complication of their prexisting condition... that were never tested for Corona but was exasperated by the Virus

People are fucking stupid

another thought i had how many people have died related to the complication of their prexisting condition... that were never tested for Corona but was exasperated by the Virus

Ikr dumb as hell

State tv, dumbass president, social media misinformation, arrogance, and poor public education. Any other reason people are so dumb?!

You can have it without showing signs of it, if you have it you can spread it to other people, what's so hard to understand? Is there too much math involved or are people just that selfish?

Oh yea go eat food made by people who may have the virus.

giphy.gif

Back