Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

nothing i said was worrying about myself. FUCK OUTTA HERE

its all of our collective responsibility to do our part in stopping the spread of infection.

He didn't say worrying ABOUT yourself. He said worrying yourself. You control what you control. You seem to be worried about shit out of your control tho.

It's a projected contraction toll of 70-150 mil which is overzealous. I highly doubt yall have more than 100,000 contract it and lose more than 10k if that. But niggas do need to check themselves. Stop going out and about when it's not a necessity and keep your kids at home for the next month or so. China has relatively beat it or at least has it trending down within 2 months. I think by end of April it becomes like any other super flu. By flu shot season in the fall they'll have a vaccine.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Where are u gettin these numbers?

They are at least 2-3 yrs away from a vaccine and nxt month in April it will be far from over.

This is expected to spread more and more over nxt 3-6 mos

@BRIAN B. You hear about this? This seem like this might've happen out your way.

lol hell yea

I was seein folks post bout it but didn't realize he was from Chatt, think he's out in hixson

but why the city always gotta make the news for sum fuck shit? Lol

my friends are partying on south beach, turning up at the bar in NY, catching flights to houston, LA and im just like aint nothing worth my life. not a drink, not a check. i also refuse to put other ppl in danger

im going to bed. night
Talk some sense into this bitch here

“It’s just the flu!!!”

I feel bad for NYC DoE employees. As of now, public school is still goin on as normal.

This is one of the few times I’m glad I work at a charter school. Our network smartened up, and cancelled that shit up till March 30th.

But public school teachers and employees are PISSED at DeBlasio right now.

Last edited:
Japan being hard headed as hell

tenor.gif

head asses

Back