Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I'm mad I'm stuck in the house watch British tv.
Gotta get this kodi stick working

man...I refuse to coop myself in the house behind a flu virus.

Of course me and mine aint out here licking poles and touching every motherfucker hand...im definitely making sure my lady and my kids are being as safe as possible, washing hands frequently, etc.

again, most normal healthy people will feel like shit for a week or so then bounce back

Dont get caught up in the media only reporting the very rare and minute percentage of severe cases....

Man f uber.

Wife was in Paris stuck in traffic for like three hours cuz the yellow best shit. So she felt bad an gave the uber driver 100€ for his troubles cuz it was only going to give him 15€. After she got out, French faggot changed to price manually somehow and charge her 70€ on top of the money she gave him trying to look out.

Bastids

Shoulda just told them the 100 was a mistake

We opened at 2. It's like 14 people in here. Smmfh.

Paying out more than I'm making. 11 just left as I'm writing this b.

Corona kicking our ass this week. God forbid people start dying here we gonna have to start letting niggas go or cutting shifts.

We opened at 2. It's like 14 people in here. Smmfh.

Paying out more than I'm making. 11 just left as I'm writing this b.

Corona kicking our ass this week. God forbid people start dying here we gonna have to start letting niggas go or cutting shifts.
Get a pole in there

after researching where we stand with this virus. americans r about to feel whats currently happening in italy state by state, we are greatly underprepared

a projected death toll of 70 to 150 million ppl

using exponential math & the stats from Italy, that means 600,000 ppl + could die.

or how he put it

stay ur ass indoors

fuck the bar, lounges, night clubs.
too many ppl are asymptomatic and passing it around.

Back