Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

@BRIAN B. You hear about this? This seem like this might've happen out your way.

“ Surge pricing “ Uber does it lol
Man f uber.

Wife was in Paris stuck in traffic for like three hours cuz the yellow best shit. So she felt bad an gave the uber driver 100€ for his troubles cuz it was only going to give him 15€. After she got out, French faggot changed to price manually somehow and charge her 70€ on top of the money she gave him trying to look out.

Bastids

I wonder if I qualify for small business help from the govt.
I mean.....I'm afraid to fly to LA and now I can't fly to LA.

:hehe:

how bad do you think this is going to be yall? on a scale of 1 to 10

5 and thats me being worst case scenario minded...

at the end of the day...its a new flu strain that we have never been exposed to. So of course the masses will be sick...we havent built up immunity to this strain yet or developed a vaccine.

Wash ya hands, sanitize and stay at the house if you feel ill.

all these ppl buying up the whole grocery store, buying all the tp, walking around with masks that they are wearing incorrectly..

shit is stupid and shows just how much people will believe anything...this mass hysteria is all purposely engineered by the media...
Im old enough to remember the H1N1 “pandemic” and even then it wasnt this bad...

maybe because this election year is so critical that they had to up the ante...but yeah

H1N1 was supposed to be the world ender too...we see how that turned out.

This shit is annoying as fuck and they need to find a vaccine so people can calm the fuck down and we can go back to regular life.

and yeah im extra salty cause the city suspended our flag football league and my squad is undefeated and on the road to the championship...so yeah...fuck every single person over reacting to this shit...

Respectfully.

5 and thats me being worst case scenario minded...

at the end of the day...its a new flu strain that we have never been exposed to. So of course the masses will be sick...we havent built up immunity to this strain yet or developed a vaccine.

Wash ya hands, sanitize and stay at the house if you feel ill.

all these ppl buying up the whole grocery store, buying all the tp, walking around with masks that they are wearing incorrectly..

shit is stupid and shows just how much people will believe anything...this mass hysteria is all purposely engineered by the media...
Im old enough to remember the H1N1 “pandemic” and even then it wasnt this bad...

maybe because this election year is so critical that they had to up the ante...but yeah

H1N1 was supposed to be the world ender too...we see how that turned out.

This shit is annoying as fuck and they need to find a vaccine so people can calm the fuck down and we can go back to regular life.

and yeah im extra salty cause the city suspended our flag football league and my squad is undefeated and on the road to the championship...so yeah...fuck every single person over reacting to this shit...

Respectfully.
Ending it with respectfully don't make it better bruh.
But I understand

Back