Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Smh..

He has 17,700 bottles of hand sanitizer and nowhere to sell them

good. hes a dummy

i wish someone go on tv or live and explain to me about the toilet paper..

matter of fact im about to go see if i can get some bidet company stocks or something..they about to come up lol
I’ve been asking the same thing this whole time. I guess people feel like they’re going to be forced into quarantine for an extended period of time. That’s all I could come up with.

But of course the TP producers are going to be pumping that shit out so it’s not like the stores are going to run out for too long, lol.

My fear is one day we can’t get TP and I’m telling my story in the future like, “and it was at that point I understood the hysteria over having TP and I had none, smh.”

Thought I'd hit the store early and grab a few things.....parking lot full at 6am.

Yeah I went to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription this morning. Line ups for grocery side were crazy and annoying as hell.
ok...so thats like 3 outta 300 current players.

just saying

The team owners and fucking government need to be on that shit. But yeah its messed up more players aren't trying to do anything.

When looking at the genome sequence of the new coronavirus, Professor Ruan Jishou and his team at Nankai University in Tianjin found a section of mutated genes that did not exist in Sars, but were similar to those found in HIV and Ebola.

The virus uses the outreaching spike protein to hook on to the host cell, but normally this protein is inactive. The cleavage site structure’s job is to trick the human furin protein, so it will cut and activate the spike protein and cause a “direct fusion” of the viral and cellular membranes.

“This virus may use the packing mechanisms of other viruses such as HIV.”

Went to the Neighborhoood Walmart grocery store just now and got everything I wanted. Had to because they just canceled schools in NC for the next 2 weeks, smh.

Shit was low, but it wasn’t gone. Of course bottled water was gone, but the gallon jugs of purified water and spring water were in stock. TP was out too, but I’m sure that shit will be restocked once the hoarders stop rushing the stores in the next couple of days.

Back