Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Also,

Niggas need to start being honest about asking for policy. She is clearly stating her stance on a lot of policy. She's not dodging any subject. She's talking about all of the major areas.

What policy are niggas clamoring for?

nobody expected it from one speech. I've said that several times. I could be mistaken but you cant even find her platform on her website.

It's a legit criticism that should be addressed

No it's not. Trump has been running for 8 years and he's never been held accountable for any platforms or policies. What Kamala and Tim are doing in this campaign is removing the ability for the media to control the narrative. They aren't sitting for interviews and letting the media put their biased Trump obsessed twist on everything.

They are campaigning on their policy. They're packing out arenas getting their messaging out. The only reason why people are asking for policy is because the media is being shutout of their campaign and they can't control their narrative.

A perfect example of this is how in each of Trumps last three speaking engagements, he's lied all the way through them unchecked and NOBODY IS CALLING HIM OUT ON THAT. Instead, they're pushing Kamal to release something just so they can give Trump life.

How y'all feel about black politicians praising the US as such a "great country" knowing what it's done to y'all (including, of course, y'all ancestors)?

I am not even American, and I hate that shit. Same when Obama did it.

Might be the price that has to be paid for being elected to the presidency, but I couldn't do it.

No it's not. Trump has been running for 8 years and he's never been held accountable for any platforms or policies. What Kamala and Tim are doing in this campaign is removing the ability for the media to control the narrative. They aren't sitting for interviews and letting the media put their biased Trump obsessed twist on everything.

They are campaigning on their policy. They're packing out arenas getting their messaging out. The only reason why people are asking for policy is because the media is being shutout of their campaign and they can't control their narrative.

A perfect example of this is how in each of Trumps last three speaking engagements, he's lied all the way through them unchecked and NOBODY IS CALLING HIM OUT ON THAT. Instead, they're pushing Kamal to release something just so they can give Trump life.

you bringing up Trump and what he's getting away with. Fuck him.

I wanna know what THEY got going on and since im not as dialed in as you seem to be.. from my viewpoint their policy seems a bit lacking. I dont think im the only one that feels that way and I dont think it should be discounted and shrugged off like a non-issue like you tryna do.

We can agree to disagree tho

How y'all feel about black politicians praising the US as such a "great country" knowing what it's done to y'all (including, of course, y'all ancestors)?

I am not even American, and I hate that shit. Same when Obama did it.

Might be the price that has to be paid for being elected to the presidency, but I couldn't do it.
Yep its the price.. same here couldn't be me

Imo the major difference between Kamala's Israel/Palestine stance and Trump's is, she's attempting to portray compassion for the Palestinians lol. Not much else....but I guess u can still say that's better than Trump.

I wanna know what THEY got going on and since im not as dialed in as you seem to be.. from my viewpoint their policy seems a bit lacking. I dont think im the only one that feels that way and I dont think it should be discounted and shrugged off like a non-issue like you tryna do.

I'm not shrugging you off.

But, since you are admittedly not dialed in, let me put you up on something.

There is no singular governing body in America right now. The country is very divided politically.

Trying to talk about policy from either side without considering the other side would be doing a disservice. I hope that makes sense.

Basically what I'm saying is that. in order to understand policy from either side of the table, you have to understand what the table looks like.

For example, you want to know Kamala's policy on Abortion? Well you need to understand the steps needed in order to correct the right wing SCOTUS and winning on abortion at the State level. Kamala has made it very clear on what her stance on abortion is. That doesn't matter if SCOTUS is still on some fuck shit and states like OH, IND, MISS, and AZ are trying to all out ban it now does it?

So then the question becomes, what are you trying to gain by asking for policy on a stance that she has made very clearly?

Nobody in her asking about policy can explain what they are asking for.
Specifics..some of us are asking for specifics.

Such as the banning of price gouging. What are the specifics? We know her stance is anti price gouging, but the actions she plans to implement give us a clearer picture of how we can project it to play out, bc in some cases it can backfire.

Imo the major difference between Kamala's Israel/Palestine stance and Trump's is, she's attempting to portray compassion for the Palestinians lol. Not much else....but I guess u can still say that's better than Trump.

Why are you lowering the bar for Trump? He literally asked Netanyahu to finish them off.

Y'all do this shit a lot. Y'all take the most vile shit that Trump says or does and you try to put it on the same level playing field as something a Democrat says as if both things are the same.

It's like looking at two mothers disciplining their kids. One mother sends their kid to their room and the other mother beats the shit out of them but y'all cool with saying they're both wrong for disciplining their kids. One CHILD is being beaten by an adult and the other child is being told to go away. Instead of rightfully calling out the abusive parent, y'all would rather try and find a medium where both parents can be graded equally and to do that, y'all take the worst from the parent who isn't beating their kid and you intentionally dismiss anything worse than that from the parent that's beating the shit out of their kid.

Last edited:
I'm not shrugging you off.

But, since you are admittedly not dialed in, let me put you up on something.

There is no singular governing body in America right now. The country is very divided politically.

Trying to talk about policy from either side without considering the other side would be doing a disservice. I hope that makes sense.

Basically what I'm saying is that. in order to understand policy from either side of the table, you have to understand what the table looks like.

For example, you want to know Kamala's policy on Abortion? Well you need to understand the steps needed in order to correct the right wing SCOTUS and winning on abortion at the State level. Kamala has made it very clear on what her stance on abortion is. That doesn't matter if SCOTUS is still on some fuck shit and states like OH, IND, MISS, and AZ are trying to all out ban it now does it?

So then the question becomes, what are you trying to gain by asking for policy on a stance that she has made very clearly?

I never said I wasnt dialed in..

Take the condescension down a notch or two bruh. No shit the country is divided. No shit that taking a stance on an issue is going to potentially turn SOME people off. You still have to take a stance on issues and attempt to explain to people on how you hope to accomplish it.

I hope that makes sense

Specifics..some of us are asking for specifics.

Such as the banning of price gouging. What are the specifics? We know her stance is anti price gouging, but the actions she plans to implement give us a clearer picture of how we can project it to play out, bc in some cases it can backfire.

The specifics requires..................................................

Congress. The Senate.

The President of The United States is not a Dictator. Y'all let Trump convince you that Presidents are supposed to lead by just saying and proclaiming shit.

At least pretend like you know how the government works.

Asking for specifics on a subject THAT REQUIRES CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL is intentionally trying to dismiss what someone is saying before they can even act on it. You're not really trying to hear those specifics.

Why are you lowering the bar for Trump? He literally asked Netanyahu to finish them off.
If I'm wrong, please correct me with a credible source.

Trump didn't say finish them off, he said Israel has to finish what it's started. Which officially is "destroy Hamas". U are misleading with the way u quoted.

Now, clearly this is resulting in a genocide of which innocent Palestinians are getting slaughtered.

Which is exactly what's happening under Biden and will continue under Kamala.

Only diff is Biden/Kamala publicly criticize Netanyahu while continuously supplying and financing the genocide.

Same end result.

There are a lot more differences. And if you are particularly interested in sending arms to Israel, there might be a difference there too. But it would be unwise in the extreme for her to show her hand about what she intends to do on this issue. If she came out now and said publicly, "Yes, I will not be sending arms to Israel" or "I will condition any arms sales on it doing x,y, z," it could cost her the election. There will be more discussion about it now than there will be if she gets elected and actually changes the policy.

Many pro-Palestinian supporters want her to do what can only decrease her chances of getting elected, and if Trump is elected, he will be worse for Palestinians.

I never said I wasnt dialed in..

Take the condescension down a notch or two bruh. No shit the country is divided. No shit that taking a stance on an issue is going to potentially turn SOME people off. You still have to take a stance on issues and attempt to explain to people on how you hope to accomplish it.

I hope that makes sense

Then you need to come out and admit that you don't like what she is saying because as a POTUS candidate giving campaign speeches and nomination acceptance speeches, she's saying as much as she can say policy wise.

You think she's gonna go up there on the DNC stage and give a C-SPAN speech? This isn't a Senate Judiciary hearing while we've seen her in action before.

Back