Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
She said the bare minimum about Israel and Palestine and it sounded good. Its sad that even the bare minimum sounds good cause no one else has.

same shit errbody else been saying.. "israel has the right to defend themselves.. but its also heartbreaking whats happening and innocent palestinians shouldn't be suffering like they are

*goes ahead and continues to arm Israel to bomb and kill said innocent palestinians*

Speech felt very 90's like it was written for Joe Biden.

NATO, we will have a strong military and war, super liberalism; all the stuff people HATE.

same shit errbody else been saying.. "israel has the right to defend themselves.. but its also heartbreaking whats happening and innocent palestinians shouldn't be suffering like they are

*goes ahead and continues to arm Israel to bomb and kill said innocent palestinians*
Oh facts. They not gonna stop supporting Israel. Just gonna be like yo chill the fuck out you making me look bad

damn I didnt know expecting fleshed out policy on what you're hoping to accomplish was complaining just to complain

Expecting fleshed out policy in a nomination acceptance speech is complaining to complain. No offense. It's like that though.

Guys,

You have to be able to separate the speech from the moment. What she says at the nomination is not the same as what she will say at the debate. What she says out on the campaign trail is not the same as what she will say at the DNC.

Different forums calls for different approaches and different messaging.

lolololololololololololol

R-E-L-A-X Niggas, damn

Expecting fleshed out policy in a nomination acceptance speech is complaining to complain. No offense. It's like that though.

nobody expected it from one speech. I've said that several times. I could be mistaken but you cant even find her platform on her website.

It's a legit criticism that should be addressed

Back