Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Kamala will reveal the platform at or after the DMV

There is no gotcha here guys

Damn forgot that crap... Edited!

Now, add those condescending slogans to the quotes our brothers here at ABW have voluntarily made recently...

@Los216 "stop asking what you're getting!"

@TheNightKing "its not anti black, it's black indifference"

what do we have?

What is my INCENTIVE to vote?

View attachment 1356451
Not sure how black people making up dumb phrases relates, but I’ve said all I needed to say on the topic in the other thread.

Not sure how black people making up dumb phrases relates, but I’ve said all I needed to say on the topic in the other thread.
I understand your point but then there's also the side of this discussion to make things relatable to people in a way they can easily digest it

There's a reason certain things have to be written on a 5th grade level

If Telling black people to vaxx that thang up using back that azz up as a backdrop causes people to get covid shots, is that the worst thing in the world?

IDK man, maybe I just think different but not every fuckin thing needs a deep dive or overanalyzing. It's marketing 101

My subscription didn't come with a sneak peek into her agenda b
Let's be real.. she could lay out her actual agenda in that fake blaccent she uses and youll still vote for her

"Look yall niggas and hip hop hoes. What y'all Gone do is vote for me, so I can get these ukrainians they coin, so i can get Palestine this big bag. And I'm finna let all these Messicans in so they can get they Ryan Garcia on towards yall.. and you muffuckas gone use them Pronouns or else"
:chile:

She could put it to you like that and you're still voting for her because...

Conditioning.

Vaxx that ass up ✅

Get your booty to the polls ✅

Things you NIGGAS need yo know ✅

No Voting No Vucking ✅

This how they speak to black people

Always disrespectful.

You forgot “No votin no vuckin”

I understand yall niggas and your stance I get that to an extent… but are y’all really having a “clutching my pearls” moment over the way this is presented when we present shit here on this site just like this on a regular basis? Come on now

I understand your point but then there's also the side of this discussion to make things relatable to people in a way they can easily digest it

There's a reason certain things have to be written on a 5th grade level

If Telling black people to vaxx that thang up using back that azz up as a backdrop causes people to get covid shots, is that the worst thing in the world?

IDK man, maybe I just think different but not every fuckin thing needs a deep dive or overanalyzing. It's marketing 101
Yeah it’s not that deep. Those phrases are just dumb to me.

I understand yall niggas and your stance I get that to an extent… but are y’all really having a “clutching my pearls” moment over the way this is presented when we present shit here on this site just like this on a regular basis? Come on now
Yeah it’s not that deep. Those phrases are just dumb to me.

The anti-black Democratic party only knows how to talk down to us. It's always condescending and an insult to our intelligence.

They do that. You acknowledge that. I don't understand your position of making excuses for them and giving passes

The messaging is not okay, the delivery is not okay and the acceptance of it by other black men is not okay

The anti-black Democratic party only knows how to talk down to us. It's always condescending and an insult to our intelligence.

They do that. You acknowledge that. I don't understand your position of making excuses for them and giving passes

The messaging is not okay, the delivery is not okay and the acceptance of it by other black men is not okay

Don’t gimme that. If there was a post that states “Things You Niggas Need To Know Before You Vote” & you scrolled over to see talking points that favored your view point you wouldn’t give a flying fuck how it was presented. All I see is fake outrage.

I’m not sure what this means. Are you going to weaponize it somehow? That would be strange but ok.
I'm using it as proof that you are one of millions of conditioned negroes in America

You deny the Democrats are anti-black and you've accepted their black indifference as the norm

My whole thing for 7 years has been screaming that is not OK.

And I need people with your point of view to understand that this "go along to get along" mentality isn't going to galvanize new voters

Cuz if I'm 18 and that's the shit y'all are standing on you really can't tell me the dems any different than the "racist" Republicans

That mentality doesn't present anything to vote FOR

Don’t gimme that. If there was a post that states “Things You Niggas Need To Know Before You Vote” & you scrolled over to see talking points that favored your view point you wouldn’t give a flying fuck how it was presented. All I see is fake outrage.
You cannot compare ABW to Charlamagne Tha God

And if that's the only way you see fit to talk to me you're not getting my vote

Back