Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I always pronounced it Kuh-MAH-luh. Didn't know it was KAHM-uh-luh, like Pamela with a soft A and a K. Shows you how little I watch the news.

I always pronounced it Kuh-MAH-luh. Didn't know it was KAHM-uh-luh, like Pamela with a soft A and a K. Shows you how little I watch the news.
You can be forgiven for not knowing that. But those in right wing media and Trump know the correct annunciation and purposely say it wrong.

…so Harris stood by her guns and Trump ended up agreeing to the debate on ABC anyways? Wow. I honestly think Trump is gonna loose now.

Personally I can’t wait for Kamala Harris to put out a platform so I can know what I’m excited to vote for.
Heard an analyst that such obscene amounts of money are being donated to her campaign right now, it makes no sense to put out a platform until that momentum starts to die down.

Her platform being put out is not going to increase her funding but could potentially hurt what’s currently coming in, no upside.

Heard an analyst that such obscene amounts of money are being donated to her campaign right now, it makes no sense to put out a platform until that momentum starts to die down.

Her platform being put out is not going to increase her funding but could potentially hurt what’s currently coming in, no upside.
Makes sense—“why buy the cow if you can drink the milk for free”

Especially if the mainstream media is going to run wall to wall cover for you in the meantime.

Back