Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Don’t gimme that. If there was a post that states “Things You Niggas Need To Know Before You Vote” & you scrolled over to see talking points that favored your view point you wouldn’t give a flying fuck how it was presented. All I see is fake outrage.
If it was meant for us, it wouldn't be presented to us like that in the first place. Having been raised by an abusive foster mother, I know patronizing when I see it. They may as well say "I'm only feeding you because I'm getting paid... you don't deserve to eat".

Idk man not saying it was anyone in this thread but I sure remember posters talking shit about Trump's "Platinum plan" for Black ppl being racist with it's name.

I say that to say if the Republicans named shit the way Dems and their supporters do I think ppl who cool with Dems way of messaging wouldnt be keeping the same energy.

You don't care that the people asking you to vote for them can't do it respectfully?

No one does. I can’t think of one time either party has actually done that when it comes to black people. So nothing about it really surprises me…. But for some reason some of yall act like it does.

Idk man not saying it was anyone in this thread but I sure remember posters talking shit about Trump's "Platinum plan" for Black ppl being racist with it's name.

I say that to say if the Republicans named shit the way Dems and their supporters do I think ppl who cool with Dems way of messaging wouldnt be keeping the same energy.
It's like this

The Republicans are leg cutters, the Democrats are only foot cutters. Black people don't want their whole leg cut off so we advocate very strongly for the foot cutters.

We act like running away from both with 2 good legs is not an option..

No one does. I can’t think of one time either party has actually done that when it comes to black people. So nothing about it really surprises me…. But for some reason some of yall act like it does.
you sound just a disgusted as me except they still haven't lost your support 🤔

At what point is enough enough?

you sound just a disgusted as me except they still haven't lost your support 🤔

At what point is enough enough?

Most people if you’re of a curtain age don’t really need pandering. You’re gonna vote who you vote for no matter what. This shit only kinda works on the young voters and even then information is so much more accessible now that you’d be hard pressed to convince a 18 year old to change their mind. I hated seeing Diddy scream “Vote or Die” when I started voting cuz it felt like I as a voter was always meant to be dumb. Black pandering inherently is an issue within itself but I will say that the Dems ways of doing it haven’t led to fundamentally disastrous outcomes as Republicans have IMO. I’m saying it to say this, this shit has been around and will continue to be around on either side. Between Trump saying he’s gained more black support cuz of a mug shot to Megan the Stallion twerking on stage. The only way truly enough would be enough is if we get more people who look and think like us on the ballot. It’s a never ending shit show to get a black vote that unfortunately in the grand scheme of things isn’t valued.

Last edited:
Back