Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

That's odd to be a Bernie guy and choose RFK
lol, it’s not as crazy as u think. Before the worm did so much damage to his brain, RFK was pretty similar to Bernie.

20 years ago (man, time flies), I used to listen to the “Ring of Fire” radio show with Mike Papantonio. It’s a hardcore left wing show and RFK was one of the main co hosts. They pretty much shared the same politics with Bernie. The worm (I think it got in his brain in 2010) really made him lean more into his conspiracy side.

Allowing “political figures” to have the air time, space and a platform by which they allowed to simply lie unchecked is absurd. We are pretty much cooked. It’s so hard to tell what’s actually “news” anymore these past few years especially since the Trump ERA was allowed to happen. Ppl don’t know left from right

KH vs DT.PNG

So!

I know Don was under the impression this individual was supposed to be at that Black Journalist association debate. Idk if he lying or was lied to. What's the deal??

Was this debate not good enough or something??

Niggas need to stop playing dumb about Trump. We watch niggas break down lyrics and all aspects of hip hop culture all day on here, but when it comes to Trump, niggas act like shit needs to be explained.

Nothing needs to be explained. Yes he is as dumb as you think he is. Yes he is racist. We don't need to pretend like this nigga needs to be think pieced to death.

Back