Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Ok I’ll be specific

I want a measurement that shows her popularity/favorability compared directly against the rest of the Democratic field, from any year 2019 or earlier.

I need that to re-evaluate bruh’s claim that she was considered a rock star at the time

You need to measure all of the other candidates then

I also want niggas to keep the same energy for the other side too. Not a lot of calls for Trump's agenda to be laid out. Hell, Trump isn't even out on the campaign trail like that right now. His team has also shutdown a lot of his remote offices.
There's Agenda 47 which he claims

And project 2025 which he won't claim

You need to measure all of the other candidates then
Yes now we’re on the same page

That’s what I’m asking for, someone to provide a better comparison since issues have been raised with the one I posted, that included what you just described. I hope we’re on the same page now because it feels like we’re talking in circles.

Yes now we’re on the same page

That’s what I’m asking for, someone to provide a better comparison since issues have been raised with the one I posted, that included what you just described. I hope we’re on the same page now because it feels like we’re talking in circles.

Oh boy..................

So when she was labeled as a rock star politician, who do you think that was in comparison to?

Name the other politicians.

Back