Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I do like her VP pick even tho I think Shapiro was more qualified. I’m anxious to see him and Vance have a debate. That will be the real shit show.

What exactly are you arguing?

That her 2020 campaign fizzled? No one denies that. We're saying that going into that election there was a lot of hype surrounding her. People were calling her the "Female Obama."

And what does this have to do with what you said? You said that she's not viewed as very capable, meaning that she won't do a good job as president. But even if she's a lousy campaigner, that doesn't mean that she won't be a very capable president.

I’m not telling anybody not to vote for her and I’m not even mad at the sudden switch up.

My bachelors is in advertising/PR so I have always been fascinated by what works and doesn’t work from a messaging standpoint.

Since KH was announced, they have not missed a single note, it’s been an absolute master class in promotion.

But I still have those pesky things called memories

Listen man, I am not doubting how you remember things. But your impression back then was wrong. There was a lot of hype surrounding her. It's all right there in the New Yorker profile I posted. Even the existence of such a long profile should let you know that you're probably not right. Why, after all, would they devote such a long profile to a politician if that politician wasn't seen as someone to watch?

And what does this have to do with what you said? You said that she's not viewed as very capable, meaning that she won't do a good job as president. But even if she's a lousy campaigner, that doesn't mean that she won't be a very capable president.
You're ignoring why her campaign struggled.

One reason was she was inconsistent with her views and flip flopped on a lot of things.

This is not a Republican talking point, it was reported on in 2019 by various outlets.

And it seems she's doing it again this year starting with fracking.

There's been a consistent criticism of "we don't really know who she is"

What exactly are you arguing?

That her 2020 campaign fizzled? No one denies that. We're saying that going into that election there was a lot of hype surrounding her. People were calling her the "Female Obama."

Showing she barely scratched the top 5 for possible Dem nominees

If that is your bar for rock star I guess that’s the disconnect

Is it even possible that Trump would lose? The guy has an incredible amount of support out in the country, after he was shot he feels immortal

Showing she barely scratched the top 5 for possible Dem nominees

If that your bar for rock star I guess that’s the disconnect

You're coming off kind dumb right now man.

We're talking about how she was viewed before the democratic jockeying even started. This is largely all the years leading up to 2019 and maybe the first half of 2019 itself. So how could an OCT 2019 poll even speak to that?

Starting to sound like you only started paying attention sometime in 2019.

We're talking about how she was viewed before the democratic jockeying even started. This is largely all the years leading up to 2019 and maybe the first half of 2019 itself. So how could an OCT 2019 poll even speak to that?

Show me a better poll for her from any earlier year you want

Firstly, why are u calling dude dumb, lol.

Secondly, u are pretty much proving his point. U can call someone a Rockstar all u want, but the second the polling starts or votes start getting counted and they are barely getting into the top 5, they were never a Rockstar. All that hype was a myth.

Back