Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

What I need to be able to have ideas on here without catching mountains of disrespect.

It’s one thing to disagree; it’s something else for people to get personal and disrespectful and try to disguise that as “dissent.”

So….fuck em, and the fuck the “wit” you think I need to have. I’m not here to be funny.
My brotha

Look at the source and act accordingly

I just be fuckin with you then you get all weird and shit talking to me like an emo white boy in middle school

If I come at you with disrespect then by all means, return that energy

I'm here trying to be funny all day cause shit outside this forum gets 99% of my serious nature.

TL;dr lighten up nigga

Personally I can’t wait for Kamala Harris to put out a platform so I can know what I’m excited to vote for.

I’m at the place where things are going so good for the democrats that Murphys Law says they have to absolutely fuck it up to bring balance back to the universe.

Ion know what it’s gonna be but I’m expecting something so dramatic and self inflicted that it puts us all right back where we were.

We all know it’s coming, we’re all waiting for it, Trump essentially have been in a tailspin, he should be over, but he’s not and not just cause racist people.

Somebody, some where is gonna cause a self inflicted wound, purely for clicks

I’m at the place where things are going so good for the democrats that Murphys Law says they have to absolutely fuck it up to bring balance back to the universe.

Ion know what it’s gonna be but I’m expecting something so dramatic and self inflicted that it puts us all right back where we were.

We all know it’s coming, we’re all waiting for it, Trump essentially have been in a tailspin, he should be over, but he’s not and not just cause racist people.

Somebody, some where is gonna cause a self inflicted wound, purely for clicks
Biden N word tape coming

Kamala has no political instincts, the same shit that destroyed her in the 2019 primary.

How you gonna go to Michigan and yell at the Palestine Protestors, that aint gonna go over well with anyone but boomers and uncs/aunties

Back