Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

U have to consider a couple things.

Trump set the bar very low. Like....lowest it's ever been. In addition to that, the media never took a break to attack everything he says sometimes ignoring context which only hurts their credibility (their credibility is also lowest it's ever been).

At some point unfortunately, people got used to it and it's just become the norm for Trump to say outlandish shit.

U can agree Trump is most to blame, but media is culpable as well. So I don't think they're being lap dogs, I think it's unfortunately par for the course at this point.
Media is more to blame

Trump set the bar very low. Like....lowest it's ever been. In addition to that, the media never took a break to attack everything he says sometimes ignoring context which only hurts their credibility (their credibility is also lowest it's ever been).

At some point unfortunately, people got used to it and it's just become the norm for Trump to say outlandish shit.

U can agree Trump is most to blame, but media is culpable as well. So I don't think they're being lap dogs, I think it's unfortunately par for the course at this point.

Well for one...he says alot of shit that can be attacked. Yes the media is culpable. That's why I'm calling them his lap dogs. They did it the 1st go round and they're doing it again now. They helped normalize the outlandish shit

And let's be real about Trump.

He isn't smart enough or charismatic enough to actually do anything.

Trump doesn't believe in anything.

All the crazy shit that people thought he was gonna do, didn't actually happen.

The far right wing of the Republicans have a political vision. Trump doesn't. Democrats don't.

Trump just likes attention and Americans love celebrities and it's fitting in the age of fragile narcissism and extreme wealth inequality a nepo baby boomer fake billionaire reality TV show host is president.

If Trump was a guy that read Mussolini and Carl Schmidt and actually have a sound argument, then we should be worried.

But he doesn't. He says simple statements that are hilariously flawed and less than half the country believes it.

Well for one...he says alot of shit that can be attacked. Yes the media is culpable. That's why I'm calling them his lap dogs. They did it the 1st go round and they're doing it again now. They helped normalize the outlandish shit
Ah I misunderstood. When you said lap dogs I thought u meant as tho they support trump.

And let's be real about Trump.

He isn't smart enough or charismatic enough to actually do anything.

Trump doesn't believe in anything.

All the crazy shit that people thought he was gonna do, didn't actually happen.

The far right wing of the Republicans have a political vision. Trump doesn't. Democrats don't.

Trump just likes attention and Americans love celebrities and it's fitting in the age of fragile narcissism and extreme wealth inequality a nepo baby boomer fake billionaire reality TV show host is president.

If Trump was a guy that read Mussolini and Carl Schmidt and actually have a sound argument, then we should be worried.

But he doesn't. He says simple statements that are hilariously flawed and less than half the country believes it.
I really feel like if a MF actually believes trump is the next Hitler, it's time to go outside and get some fresh air.

There are a lot of reasons to hate him. One of them for me is that while he was first seen as a wrench in the system, he's going to have people yearning to go back to politics as usual as if it's an upgrade. And it's not.

Part of me thinks the repub party is dead because maga took over. Plus all of those cowards that kissed the ring and joined the cult

I'm curious what the never trump repub voters will do in the polls to all of them. I'd like to think they get voted out but I doubt it though
I think a lot of those never Trumpers just sat out. As much as they hated Trump, they still hated democrats that much more.

And some just outright lied so they wouldn’t seem crazy and voted for Trump anyway.

They deserve what they got

They knew what they were gonna get when they invited Trump. At the same time… they knew what they were gonna get when they invited Trump and any black person with some sense will see this and come to the conclusion that he doesn’t give a flying fuck about the black vote. Did they do this in a low key effort to let people know this what you get with this cac? Can’t give these niggas too much credit tho.

Im still amazed how openly racist trump is.

He said all that foul shit in a room full of black ppl.

He is truly a piece of shit. Father time needs to hurry tf up

Back