Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Trump deserves respect because he has proven anything in life is possible if you don't give a fuck and you live life in your terms.

Never seen a man not give a fuck and gained the world until he came along.
If he was a TV show character I think I’d like the character…it’s just a shame that he’s an unserious person who wants such a serious job

If he was a TV show character I think I’d like the character…it’s just a shame that he’s an unserious person who wants such a serious job

He doesn't want the job. He decided to be president on a Tuesday and was voted in on a Wednesday and said why not.

He's just bored and lived his life by doing random shit to increase his fame and make money.

He's a Kardashian.

He doesn't want the job. He decided to be president on a Tuesday and was voted in on a Wednesday and said why not.

He's just bored and lived his life by doing random shit to increase his fame and make money.

He's a Kardashian.
I do think he decided to pursue it on a whim after Obama torched him, but I’ve never sensed that he later decided he didn’t want the job

Question...do ya'll hold local mayors, city counsel members, county sheriffs accountable for police brutality/ shootings or just the president?
Here’s a better question: do you even KNOW who your local congressional representatives are?

The Mayor? District Representative? DA? Senator?

I do. I created a whole spreadsheet on my phone for all my reps: local, state, federal.

IMG_1494.png

Lol @ niggas that run off the 'Democratic plantation' but decide to shoot Donnie some bail
Assuming this is about me….you’ll have to look elsewhere for extreme views on either side of things, I’ve never called it a Democratic plantation

Back