Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
There's no evidence statistically that no one likes Kamala Harris. The narrative that no one likes her is an extremely online take from people who oppose her.
She didn't do well in the primaries and wasn't the expected VP pick and it doesn't seem like anyone was hoping she would eventually be president. She's in the race just because.

Y’all ain’t got no organizers? Are ppl still afraid of voting related violence
Gary Chambers out of baton rouge has been doing his part but again niggas do not vote.

Niggas let the current governor go unchallenged during the governor election last year. It was beyond sad.

His closest opponent was a brotha who I believe would've really put some things into place to bring Louisiana out the bottom ten of everything. When the results were in and out was shown the super low percent of Democrats that voted, I was beyond upset.

These lil rural towns in Louisiana show up every election. People like Trump have tricked them into thinking they have shit in common with him so they vote against their interests just to avoid having a black governor or a Democrat in office

Pregnancy from unprotected sex probably happens a tiny fraction of the time unprotected sex occurs.

So many factors go into a woman getting pregnant, not just the act of nutting inside of them. Main one being timing of when the act occurs relative to the woman’s fertility cycle.

So while I generally agree with your premise, We’re humans and flawed. People take the gamble knowing the odds are pretty low.
That's a personal responsibility I can't give any leeway to when it comes to excuses. You know what the act is intended for. There are no surprises. It's the easiest decision not to mess up, considering you need a whole other human, yet people constantly make excuses for doing it. The result usually hurts the community more than the two people who are irresponsible.

I need to look up the main reasons for people being single parents. If the main reason is not absent parent due to death, and instead is things simply not working out, then that is a cultural issue that may need some government intervention to fix.

Back