Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
That's a personal responsibility I can't give any leeway to when it comes to excuses. You know what the act is intended for. There are no surprises. It's the easiest decision not to mess up, considering you need a whole other human, yet people constantly make excuses for doing it. The result usually hurts the community more than the two people who are irresponsible.

I need to look up the main reasons for people being single parents. If the main reason is not absent parent due to death, and instead is things simply not working out, then that is a cultural issue that may need some government intervention to fix.
Any study u look at the biggest reasons tend to be mother isn't ready, father not around/unstable relationship, can't financially provide, does not want to interfere with career.

Health reasons, rape, etc are usually less than 1-2%

I agree that abortions shouldn't be used as an "oops my bad" and ppl need to be more responsible but some states want to take away the option even for health reasons..and even worse some want to take away contraceptives.

That's a personal responsibility I can't give any leeway to when it comes to excuses. You know what the act is intended for. There are no surprises. It's the easiest decision not to mess up, considering you need a whole other human, yet people constantly make excuses for doing it. The result usually hurts the community more than the two people who are irresponsible.

I need to look up the main reasons for people being single parents. If the main reason is not absent parent due to death, and instead is things simply not working out, then that is a cultural issue that may need some government intervention to fix.
I agree, but I know the reality of the situation and human nature.

And government intervention is the worst way to fix it. I can’t even begin to think how that would work.

Trump not only would give cops immunity, but he'd drop existing consent decrees and foreswear the right to impose them on police departments, which means that no matter how badly a police department might misbehave, they'll have free reign to do as they please with blacks.

They mentioned this on MSNBC on Sunday.

Back