Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Oh shit

Biden was telling the press I'M NOT THE GUY after Obama told him he was gonna be VP lmao

I still say Whitmer is the best play. She has mastered how to murk a Republican in an election with abortion. Double down on that shit and force J.D Vance incel ass to stutter as he explains why a teenager should be forced to give birth to her rapist's baby

Walz has definitely won the VP auditions with his "Look, these guys are weird" attack tho. Made for radio voice, folksy charm for the rurals. I get it.

Kelly too conservative and Shapiro will start shit over Israel plus his ass paid a settlement cuz one of his staffers was a F.A.N

Whitmer or Walz
Whitmer isn't fucking up her 2028 chances, neither is Newsom

I wish it weren’t the case, but it’s risky to put a two woman ticket together right now. Let’s get a woman President then go down that path. No point in gambling on US sexism this cycle.

I still like Beshear or Cooper to get the southern and rust belt folks on board. And they govern a red state as a Democrat so they know how to get independents and left leaning republicans.

I wish it weren’t the case, but it’s risky to put a two woman ticket together right now. Let’s get a woman President then go down that path. No point in gambling on US sexism this cycle.

I still like Beshear or Cooper to get the southern and rust belt folks on board. And they govern a red state as a Democrat so they know how to get independents and left leaning republicans.
Kelly is the smart pick for VP

Kamala has never won a single delegate before, what makes you think she will be hard to beat in 4 years? What's her record?

None of the candidates in 2028 will have more experience than her. She would've been a Senator, VP, and POTUS. Exactly who in 2028 has a resume comparable to that? Nobody. Not even a Republican.

There's not a single politician outside of Trump that has more national appeal than Kamala. Anybody else you can name, doesn't have a resume that stacks up to hers.

None of the candidates in 2028 will have more experience than her. She would've been a Senator, VP, and POTUS. Exactly who in 2028 has a resume comparable to that? Nobody. Not even a Republican.

There's not a single politician outside of Trump that has more national appeal than Kamala. Anybody else you can name, doesn't have a resume that stacks up to hers.
Whitmer and Newsom are both governors and have actual executive experience. They also have records to run on.

Harris has been VP, but basically hidden away. Now if she win in November, sure she will run unopposed for 2028. But if she loses then she's done politically. Which is exactly why Whitmer and Newsom don't want her VP slot.

Beyond all the happy talk going on right now, the fact people aren't rushing to be her VP tells you the truth. Kelly makes sense because he's not planning any Presidential run, so if he's part of a losing ticket it's no big deal.

Is it still appeal if no one likes you? The fact that the Democrats even considered not having Kamala replace Biden is a terrible look for her. I really don't understand the Democratic party post-Obama. They should be struggling this bad against open racists and sexists.

Oh shit

Biden was telling the press I'M NOT THE GUY after Obama told him he was gonna be VP lmao

I still say Whitmer is the best play. She has mastered how to murk a Republican in an election with abortion. Double down on that shit and force J.D Vance incel ass to stutter as he explains why a teenager should be forced to give birth to her rapist's baby

Walz has definitely won the VP auditions with his "Look, these guys are weird" attack tho. Made for radio voice, folksy charm for the rurals. I get it.

Kelly too conservative and Shapiro will start shit over Israel plus his ass paid a settlement cuz one of his staffers was a F.A.N

Whitmer or Walz
His senior aide was harassing some staffer.. And his office had pay.. It was like he was the one doing that shit…

I hope democrats learned from this and will have open primaries going forward instead of scaring people out of contesting an incumbent.

That way if an incumbent loses appeal someone else can be raised in their place.

Is it still appeal if no one likes you? The fact that the Democrats even considered not having Kamala replace Biden is a terrible look for her. I really don't understand the Democratic party post-Obama. They should be struggling this bad against open racists and sexists.

There's no evidence statistically that no one likes Kamala Harris. The narrative that no one likes her is an extremely online take from people who oppose her.

Trump can't eliminate elections or give police blanket immunity. But to even suggest those things is extreme.

Even telling Christians to get out and vote and never have to do it again. He couldn't build the border wall there's no way he can accomplish whatever anyone may interpret that to mean. But it's extreme language nonetheless.

Just imagine a candidate saying that to Muslims or any other group of people that aren't white Christian.
That man tried to have is own VP hung by an angry mob trying to stay in office. I put nothing pass him...

Trump can't eliminate elections or give police blanket immunity. But to even suggest those things is extreme.

Even telling Christians to get out and vote and never have to do it again. He couldn't build the border wall there's no way he can accomplish whatever anyone may interpret that to mean. But it's extreme language nonetheless.

Just imagine a candidate saying that to Muslims or any other group of people that aren't white Christian.
Trump is so narcissistic he was probably referring to them never having to vote for him again, lol. He couldn’t care less if they voted or not after he got his second term.

Trump is so narcissistic he was probably referring to them never having to vote for him again, lol. He couldn’t care less if they voted or not after he got his second term.
Nah if I know Trump like I know Trump if he wins this election he is going to attempt to run again in 2028 by saying that his second term was not consecutive therefore he should be able to run again

This. Duh.

This is what i took it as.

As long he wins in 24. He dont give af what happens in the future

Back