Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
There's so many things wrong with this statement and I'm sure plenty of people will reply back.

All I ask is that you listen to their takes respectfully.
The floor is there to take. I don't know how anyone can counter someone having personal accountability though.

I have never understood surprise pregnancies. You had unprotected sex, someone left their semen inside you...surprise, you're pregnant? You should expect pregnancy every time you have unprotected sex, so while I am completely in favor of abortion options, people really need to stop fucking around so carelessly.
Pregnancy from unprotected sex probably happens a tiny fraction of the time unprotected sex occurs.

So many factors go into a woman getting pregnant, not just the act of nutting inside of them. Main one being timing of when the act occurs relative to the woman’s fertility cycle.

So while I generally agree with your premise, We’re humans and flawed. People take the gamble knowing the odds are pretty low.

Oh shit

Biden was telling the press I'M NOT THE GUY after Obama told him he was gonna be VP lmao

I still say Whitmer is the best play. She has mastered how to murk a Republican in an election with abortion. Double down on that shit and force J.D Vance incel ass to stutter as he explains why a teenager should be forced to give birth to her rapist's baby

Walz has definitely won the VP auditions with his "Look, these guys are weird" attack tho. Made for radio voice, folksy charm for the rurals. I get it.

Kelly too conservative and Shapiro will start shit over Israel plus his ass paid a settlement cuz one of his staffers was a F.A.N

Whitmer or Walz

Back