Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
After all this shit about Trump wanting to supposedly eliminate elections & give police blanket immunity… I dunno how anyone can tell me not to vote for Harris or not vote at all with a straight face. Not anyone who’s black anyways. I’m not the biggest fan of what she brings to the table but it’s better than the alternative.

After all this shit about Trump wanting to supposedly eliminate elections & give police blanket immunity… I dunno how anyone can tell me not to vote for Harris or not vote at all with a straight face. Not anyone who’s black anyways. I’m not the biggest fan of what she brings to the table but it’s better than the alternative.
Because even though we are literally seeing the erosion of the Civil Rights Act some niggas believe it’s fear mongering that cannot happen

“Lesser of two evils” again….

Got it.

Trump can't eliminate elections or give police blanket immunity. But to even suggest those things is extreme.

Even telling Christians to get out and vote and never have to do it again. He couldn't build the border wall there's no way he can accomplish whatever anyone may interpret that to mean. But it's extreme language nonetheless.

Just imagine a candidate saying that to Muslims or any other group of people that aren't white Christian.

Back