Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
No

They are going to have to show me something to earn that goodwill back if they want my vote in 2028

You have to do a better job or explaining what you're asking for.

I'm not trying to be combative btw, walk with me,

How can something be shown to you regarding your issue? If your issue is your student loan debt, what ways (in your opinion) can this be addressed?

Simply saying that they have to show you something isn't really asking for anything. They can show up to work and that is showing you something.

They ran a campaign to get elected or they were appointed to their position due to circumstances. Either way, they didn't apply for their job and just get it. What did they do to get to where they are to where you have to look to them to get your issues resolved?

If you're saying that they have to show you something then what is the something?

No

They are going to have to show me something to earn that goodwill back if they want my vote in 2028

You want to mess EVERYONE’s head up, especially if you’re black?

Tell em you’re Politically Independent, and that you have no political affiliation, allegiance, or loyalty to ANYONE.

The Dems can’t call you a sellout cause you’re not attached to Donnie DipShit and his merry band of lemmings.

The MAGAts can’t call you a sheep cause you’re not “on code” with the “black plantation.”

It’s fucking glorious. If only Black Americans did this en masse, we’d have the political world by the balls.

But alas, some of us just have to settle on going rogue. So be it!

No

Are you aware they’ve already forgiven $150 billion in student loans for about 5 million people? And that’s as they’ve been stifled by constant court challenges by Republicans and even the Supreme Court. I know people personally who have had theirs forgiven and people on this board have even mentioned it.

Plus they are in the process of counting forbearance periods and payments under non-qualified forgiveness plans be counted towards forgiveness.

So I think they’ve been showing something the whole time.

One thing you can guarantee is if Trump wins all of that stops immediately.

Are you aware they’ve already forgiven $150 billion in student loans for about 5 million people? And that’s as they’ve been stifled by constant court challenges by Republicans and even the Supreme Court. I know people personally who have had theirs forgiven and people on this board have even mentioned it.

Plus they are in the process of counting forbearance periods and payments under non-qualified forgiveness plans be counted towards forgiveness.

So I think they’ve been showing something the whole time.

One thing you can guarantee is if Trump wins all of that stops immediately.
I can’t care about what impacts me individually? I don’t know anyone whose loans were forgiven

I can’t care about what impacts me individually? I don’t know anyone whose loans were forgiven
So you want them to personally pull your file and stamp “PAID” on it? 😂

Nah, I know what you mean because I’m still waiting on it too, but I know who is actually trying versus who has actively fought against it.

Elections are all about who is most likely to do x.

You want to mess EVERYONE’s head up, especially if you’re black?

Tell em you’re Politically Independent, and that you have no political affiliation, allegiance, or loyalty to ANYONE.

The Dems can’t call you a sellout cause you’re not attached to Donnie DipShit and his merry band of lemmings.

The MAGAts can’t call you a sheep cause you’re not “on code” with the “black plantation.”

It’s fucking glorious. If only Black Americans did this en masse, we’d have the political world by the balls.

But alas, some of us just have to settle on going rogue. So be it!

You're politically Independent in a Democracy that is structurally built to function off of the will of the people.

Being Independent removes you from your right to influence your democracy.

Independent voters also can't vote in primaries in many states which means the majority of Independent voters have no say in who their candidate is. That's on top of Independents boing on the outskirts of the general democracy itself.

That doesn't sound glorious. More self loathing if anything.

You have to do a better job or explaining what you're asking for.

I'm not trying to be combative btw, walk with me,

How can something be shown to you regarding your issue? If your issue is your student loan debt, what ways (in your opinion) can this be addressed?

Simply saying that they have to show you something isn't really asking for anything. They can show up to work and that is showing you something.

They ran a campaign to get elected or they were appointed to their position due to circumstances. Either way, they didn't apply for their job and just get it. What did they do to get to where they are to where you have to look to them to get your issues resolved?

If you're saying that they have to show you something then what is the something?
I should have spelled out that I feel Biden has been around DC long enough that he always knew what the SC was going to do with his student loan plan

He knew it would be gutted but it was going to get him votes so win-win…he’s a wily politician

But that dynamic makes it really hard for me to answer your question

How do you think your loans being forgiven will eventually impact you in the first place? Who or what will be responsible for making that happen?

It's not you and it's not Republicans who have fought extremely hard to prevent your loans from being forgiven. So who or what do you think will ultimately be the cause of your loans specifically being forgiven?

You're politically Independent in a Democracy that is structurally built to function off of the will of the people.

Being Independent removes you from your right to influence your democracy.

Independent voters also can't vote in primaries in many states which means the majority of Independent voters have no say in who their candidate is. That's on top of Independents boing on the outskirts of the general democracy itself.

That doesn't sound glorious. More self loathing if anything.
I think you misunderstood when I called you a paid shill the other day. You should be. You better be for the amount of crap you've been shoveling for a losing campaign that offers nothing to Black voters. Everything you say applies to the average non black voter but not us. We don't get any benefits of this so-called "democracy"

You better be getting paid for this futile effort

I should have spelled out that I feel Biden has been around DC long enough that he always knew what the SC was going to do with his student loan plan

He knew it would be gutted but it was going to get him votes so win-win…he’s a wily politician

But that dynamic makes it really hard for me to answer your question

If HRC wins in 2016 then SCOTUS doesn't shutdown your student loans.

Biden's student loans getting shutdown at the SCOTUS shows that he's actually trying to get you right. Right?

I think you misunderstood when I called you a paid shill the other day. You should be. You better be for the amount of crap you've been shoveling for a losing campaign that offers nothing to Black voters. Everything you say applies to the average non black voter but not us. We don't get any benefits of this so-called "democracy"

You better be getting paid for this futile effort

You need to get out of your bubble

Back