Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
So, if FBA activists aren't voting for Kamala because she's not FBA, if they are consistent they can't vote for Trump either since he too is not FBA.

In most state-wide or national elections, no one will be FBA, which means not voting.

In this national election, Cornel West is FBA, but a vote for West (as much I admire him) is just gonna help Trump get elected, who will be far worse for blacks than Kamala.

So what am I missing?
You need to shut your ignorant Canadian coon ass up cuz you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

You buckbroken little bitch you think Skip Bayless is your daddy

You ain't qualified to speak on anything other than white ass kissing

It’s wild how powerful yet nimble the propaganda machine in this country is

2 weeks ago Kamala was almost unanimously disliked

She has introduced zero new stances in those 2 weeks but now the entire narrative has been flipped on a dime (let the press tell it)

And if she loses they will flip it back to “we’ve said all along she had a tremendous challenge to overcome”

It’s wild how powerful yet nimble the propaganda machine in this country is

2 weeks ago Kamala was almost unanimously disliked

She has introduced zero new stances in those 2 weeks but now the entire narrative has been flipped on a dime (let the press tell it)

This is why you have to be informed while also consuming media. Most people just consume the media and go with what they see and hear. They don't actually do what is necessary to understand what's really happening.

This is also why effective campaigning is needed. This is why you have back to back days of Black women for Kamala and Black men for Kamal virtual calls with over 20,000 people on each and raising more than $1 Million on each call. That is effective campaigning that counters your basic turn on the news or open Facebook/Twitter which is what the average person does.

This is why you have to be informed while also consuming media. Most people just consume the media and go with what they see and hear. They don't actually do what is necessary to understand what's really happening.

This is also why effective campaigning is needed. This is why you have back to back days of Black women for Kamala and Black men for Kamal virtual calls with over 20,000 people on each and raising more than $1 Million on each call. That is effective campaigning that counters your basic turn on the news or open Facebook/Twitter which is what the average person does.
Aren’t those calls attended by sycophants anyway? The term may be a bit extreme but those people aren’t there to have their minds changed

How does that funding influence people on the fence? I’ve never seen a campaign ad or speech that moved me, at least not in a positive direction for the person speaking. Maybe it works on Boomers…

Aren’t those calls attended by sycophants anyway? The term may be a bit extreme but those people aren’t there to have their minds changed

How does that funding influence people on the fence? I’ve never seen a campaign ad or speech that moved me

I'm going to answer your question like this,

Pretend that you are an undecided voter. The choice is between Kamala and Trump.

You mentioned that you've never seen a campaign ad or speech that moved you.

Can you give me an example of some things that would move you? Anything would help me answer your question.

I'm going to answer your question like this,

Pretend that you are an undecided voter. The choice is between Kamala and Trump.

You mentioned that you've never seen a campaign ad or speech that moved you.

Can you give me an example of some things that would move you? Anything would help me answer your question.
Idk

Kinda numbed by the lies….I was told that I wouldn’t still be dealing with these student loans anymore…no words are going to remedy that just action

That is going to be my approach to any statements made during campaigns

As an incumbent admin you don’t even have to make promises

Just get started on things and be like “aye let me finish”

Idk

Kinda numbed by the lies….I was told that I wouldn’t still be dealing with these student loans anymore…no words are going to remedy that just action

That is going to be my approach to any statements made during campaigns

Ok. Student loans. Would having you student loans taken care of be enough to sway your vote to the candidate that would best help make that happen?

As an incumbent admin you don’t even have to make promises

Just get started on things and be like “aye let me finish”

This is partially true. Incumbents face a bigger challenge depending on their opponent. You only get two terms so depending on which party controls congress, some shit simply will not get done. Where as the opponent can run on doing shit that they know that you won't be able to do because of restraints. Even though they know that they will also face those same restraints. This is where the messaging and campaigning plays a key role.

Ok. Student loans. Would having you student loans taken care of be enough to sway your vote to the candidate that would best help make that happen?
No

They are going to have to show me something to earn that goodwill back if they want my vote in 2028

Back