Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

This is what they both do.

Like the Secure the Border act included continuing building the wall and immigration status checking of certain employees in the US. Ofc Dems are gonna vote against that.

Sinema tried to introduce a bipartisan bill that basically was title 42 without the need for public health emergency (covid). Never passed.

Neither of them want solutions at the cost of giving the other side brownie points or favorable optics.

And neither side ever wants to make a straight up bill without adding their own personal agenda that they know the other side is going to reject. When something does get passed it's usually watered down and less effective.

All so they can play the game of point the finger at the other side.

While they keep playing these games, who is the consistent loser?

Exactly this. The fact is both parties are in place to serve the interests of the 1%/donor class/multi-national corporations, the military industrial complex and AIPAC.

The reason why immigration from Latin America is allowed and desirable to the elites is mainly:

1)It pushes wages down by bringing in a labor force that is less demanding because they have no legal standing to even be in the country let alone expect what the average worker would consider “livable wages” or decent work conditions.

2) It dilutes the political power of the working class, particularly Black people. If I bring in a bunch of illegal immigrants and fast track them to citizenship (or even just get them to vote illegally now by fighting voter ID laws) , I don’t even have to pretend to care about the Black vote anymore. Once Hispanic people are the majority in this country (which is trending to be the case by 2050 at the latest), we don’t have to go through the charade and dance of pretending to put together a “exploratory committee” on reparations. We can just tell you bluntly to kick rocks.

3) They are a source of manpower to fill in for military recruitment shortfalls to continue these foreign forever wars.

Exactly this. The fact is both parties are in place to serve the interests of the 1%/donor class/multi-national corporations, the military industrial complex and AIPAC.

The reason why immigration from Latin America is allowed and desirable to the elites is mainly:

1)It pushes wages down by bringing in a labor force that is less demanding because they have no legal standing to even be in the country let alone expect what the average worker would consider “livable wages” or decent work conditions.

2) It dilutes the political power of the working class, particularly Black people. If I bring in a bunch of illegal immigrants and fast track them to citizenship (or even just get them to vote illegally now by fighting voter ID laws) , I don’t even have to pretend to care about the Black vote anymore. Once Hispanic people are the majority in this country (which is trending to be the case by 2050 at the latest), we don’t have to go through the charade and dance of pretending to put together a “exploratory committee” on reparations. We can just tell you bluntly to kick rocks.

3) They are a source of manpower to fill in for military recruitment shortfalls to continue these foreign forever wars.
Not that I don't think ppl living in harsh conditions deserve better

The dirty part is that they use that guise to cover the true intention of wanting to exploit as many as possible for their own personal gain

What it always boils down to

Welcome to America

The media is in on the propaganda and project 2025 is really bigger than we think.

Look at the title then the picture

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240719_220809_SmartNews.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240719_220809_SmartNews.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 0
Back