Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Making the call from the top vs coming out publicly against the chief are two very different acts

These people don’t have backbone like that

The call would've been the same no matter who the POTIS was is what I'm telling you. You can try to convince yourself otherwise but that would be like convincing yourself that Bernie Sanders ever had a shot at winning the Democratic nomination. Cool story but it ain't happening.

The foundation of the democratic voter base is Black women. How can Democrats be anti-Black when Black people are the core of the voter base?

Do you see how you just say shit that's factually incorrect and build your animosity off of it?

I'm not talking in vagaries if you're leaning on incorrect and misleading information as the basis for your argument.

Like I aid previously, you are out of your league when it comes to having an understanding on voter bases.
I get his position and it’s something the Dems really did to themselves

After George Floyd there was a whole lot of rhetoric from that side about proactive measures and “antiracism”

But it was always meant to be a short term play and not an overall reworking of the ideology

He wants them to keep the same energy and put action behind those words that were only uttered in the first place to create an environment to beat Trump

The foundation of the democratic voter base is Black women. How can Democrats be anti-Black when Black people are the core of the voter base?
It's fucking incredible that you acknowledge this but when I ask you what has been done for them exclusively its crickets

And what has been done for them in comparison to foreign countries and illegals??

I really don't see what ground you're standing on

This party has completely neglected black people from its Inception and it got noticeable with Obama

What's not clicking for you? That direct deposit must have cleared for you eh..

We want something for our vote...squid pro quo

It's fucking incredible that you acknowledge this but when I ask you what has been done for them exclusively its crickets

And what has been done for them in comparison to foreign countries and illegals??

I really don't see what ground you're standing on

This party has completely neglected black people from its Inception and it got noticeable with Obama

What's not clicking for you? That direct deposit must have cleared for you eh..

We want something for our vote...squid pro quo

The problem that you are having is that you believe that things get done exclusively by politicians for people based on their race.

What you fail to comprehend is that NOBODY gets things done to them exclusively because of their race. Class comes first in the American political system. Not race. That's how our system is structured. You act like congress meets behind closed doors and huddles up and writes things for people and divides it based on race.

No my nigga.

It's Class first and always in America.

Believing that things get done exclusively because of your race is how you have supposed pro-Black people like yourself parroting racist tropes like "illegals" and asking for "tangibles" in your politic discourse when you can't see that you are not looked at as being Black first.

First and foremost is your Class. You are either a Have or a Have Not. Then you're Black.

You are a Have Not and you're screaming about why the Have's aren't doing anything tangible for you and you think it's because you're Black.

No.

It's because you are a Have Not..........like most of us.

Black people that use the term "illegals" can't see that they've been played. Even worst is that they think that they were played by Democrats when all you are doing is using Republican talking points in the exact manner that Republicans want you to use them so that you can oppose the only party that even attempts to not view everyone as a Have and Have Not 100% of the time.

If you're Black, and constantly referring to people as "illegals" then you've already been played.................................

You're also clearly a Have-Not and you're too far gone to see it.............

Black people that use the term "illegals" can't see that they've been played. Even worst is that they think that they were played by Democrats when all you are doing is using Republican talking points in the exact manner that Republicans want you to use them so that you can oppose the only party that even attempts to not view everyone as a Have and Have Not 100% of the time.

If you're Black, and constantly referring to people as "illegals" then you've already been played.................................

You're also clearly a Have-Not and you're too far gone to see it.............
So a black American descendant of slaves who built the country can't refer to Mexican illegally sneaking in as illegals?

Why do you think we owe anybody any grace?

Something being a talking point isn’t an immediate disqualifier

It just means the idea has been repeated a lot on one side or the other

Some have more truth than others

But political parties function primarily as anchors against progress because you can dismiss any gripe you don’t like as a talking point of the opposing side

What's kind of funny is Michelle could be like 'fuck it' and step in and win in a landslide within just a few months of the election lol

Something being a talking point isn’t an immediate disqualifier

It just means the idea has been repeated a lot on one side or the other

Some have more truth than others

If you're using an inaccurate talking point and constantly repeating it as a fact, you are or have been manipulated.

It's not about some having more truth than others. They are either true or not. The level of how untrue it is does not need to be measured. That's how inaccurate talking points grow the way that they do and you end up having pro-Black people using racist, Republican talking points abut immigration.

You typed this and you don't see how racist it sounds?
Riiiiiiiight

Los this is where you're at huh

Your race is at the bottom of the fucking totem pole, you're sitting up here SHILLING HARD for a white supremacist and his anti black campaign

Now you're calling another brother "racist" towards illegal immigrants who have come over and drained the resources that have directly affects Black America and our youth

Hol up hol up...

20240409_100917.jpg

Riiiiiiiight

Los this is where you're at huh

Your race is at the bottom of the fucking totem pole, you're sitting up here SHILLING HARD for a white supremacist and his anti black campaign

Now you're calling another brother "racist" towards illegal immigrants who have come over and drained the resources that have directly affects Black America and our youth

Hol up hol up...

View attachment 1344607

I'm like 85% sure that I'm doing a lot of people a favor going back and forth with you. Consider it a mild intervention.

Niggas will watch this and ask about tangibles for Black people. Pay attention to the question you are asking, who you are asking it to, and the context.

If you're using an inaccurate talking point and constantly repeating it as a fact, you are or have been manipulated.

It's not about some having more truth than others. They are either true or not. The level of how untrue it is does not need to be measured. That's how inaccurate talking points grow the way that they do and you end up having pro-Black people using racist, Republican talking points abut immigration.
Look at Ted Cruz speech at the RNC. You listen to that and you'd think illegal immigrants are killing people left and right, all of them are bringing drugs and they're causing mayhem

Look at Ted Cruz speech at the RNC. You listen to that and you'd think illegal immigrants are killing people left and right, all of them are bringing drugs and they're causing mayhem
Eh. The moment they come in and are kicking black children out of their Community Center so they can sleep, they are causing mayhem as far as I'm concerned

We don't owe anybody anything

I live in Ohio. Northeast Ohio. All of the Republican political ads are about how Democrats let illegal immigration run wild in Ohio................

Ohio is 1,600 miles away from the Mexico border.

Eh. The moment they come in and are kicking black children out of their Community Center so they can sleep, they are causing mayhem as far as I'm concerned

We don't owe anybody anything

Now this is racist as fuck lolololololololololololololol

God damn lolololololololololololol

Now this is racist as fuck lolololololololololololololol

God damn lolololololololololololol
Los. You're deflecting now

You've called me racist twice in defense of anti black white supremacist segregationist 1994 crime bill Jim Crow Joe Biden

You see my racism but not his and the dems? Ok

And for the THIRD time good sir, where is your family from?

Back