Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Changing Joe’s mind is going to take the same thing it’s always taken

A massive payout to him and his family

I don't know if niggas are really paying attention or not, but it's very clear that media outlets are trying to paint a picture. The picture they are painting is one that looks bad for Democrats no matter what.

Look at CNN's coverage of the RNC. They are in Trump's pocket.

They have more questions about Biden staying in the race than TRUMP BEING SHOT!!!!!!

Just be mindful of where the news is coming from and how it's being reported.

Changing Joe’s mind is going to take the same thing it’s always taken

A massive payout to him and his family

Joe Biden isn't hurting for money and never will be. His family won't have to work for generations if he dropped dead today. The idea that he would need money to influence his decision is a very Republican talking point.

You're talking about a man that has been in the Senate for 51 years. That's longer than some members of congress have been alive. Securing money isn't a factor.

If anything, money would be an issue for anyone not named Kamala Harris who tries to get on the top of the ticket. There is a 0.0 chance that any Democrat candidate raises even close to half the amount of money that Biden has already got. If Biden steps aside, the campaign finances go with him.

The Election is in 110 days.............

Joe Biden isn't hurting for money and never will be. His family won't have to work for generations if he dropped dead today. The idea that he would need money to influence his decision is a very Republican talking point.

You're talking about a man that has been in the Senate for 51 years. That's longer than some members of congress have been alive. Securing money isn't a factor.

If anything, money would be an issue for anyone not named Kamala Harris who tries to get on the top of the ticket. There is a 0.0 chance that any Democrat candidate raises even close to half the amount of money that Biden has already got. If Biden steps aside, the campaign finances go with him.

The Election is in 110 days.............
So why are we so intertwined in the misfortunes of his Ukraine cash cow?

I don't know if niggas are really paying attention or not, but it's very clear that media outlets are trying to paint a picture. The picture they are painting is one that looks bad for Democrats no matter what.

Look at CNN's coverage of the RNC. They are in Trump's pocket.

They have more questions about Biden staying in the race than TRUMP BEING SHOT!!!!!!

Just be mindful of where the news is coming from and how it's being reported.
Yeah the fact that a political assassination attempt has taken a backseat to Biden's age is crazy...

Being a white supremacist ages you much faster
4q46q91A.jpg

Lol your opinion

And a convenient one

I was talking about a common thread in decisions he makes so every decision is fair game

But you can't compare those decisions to people who have not been POTUS that could potentially replace him. You don't know what Newsome, Shapiro, Kamala, or any other potential replacement would've done because they haven't been in that spot yet.

Do you think any of the money going to Ukraine is going into Biden's pockets or something?

I don't understand your angle.

Respectfully.

My nigga.

But you can't compare those decisions to people who have not been POTUS that could potentially replace him. You don't know what Newsome, Shapiro, Kamala, or any other potential replacement would've done because they haven't been in that spot yet.
I’m not trying to compare him to anyone, maybe I was unclear

I was just saying for the right number he can be coaxed to step down

Back