Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I’m not trying to compare him to anyone, maybe I was unclear

I was just saying for the right number he can be coaxed to step down

The levels in politics and Joe Biden is at a level where he does not need a number because his legacy is such. No somebody like Trump on the other hand who is not as wealthy as he claims and has millions and maybe even billions of reasons to coaxed, that's different.

There are levels that you reach where being bought is simply not a factor. Joe Biden is at that level. He's had a political career longer than most politicians lives. He's 81. he doesn't need to secure any money for himself and his family and legacy is cemented for generations.

The levels in politics and Joe Biden is at a level where he does not need a number because his legacy is such. No somebody like Trump on the other hand who is not as wealthy as he claims and has millions and maybe even billions of reasons to coaxed, that's different.

There are levels that you reach where being bought is simply not a factor. Joe Biden is at that level. He's had a political career longer than most politicians lives. He's 81. he doesn't need to secure any money for himself and his family and legacy is cemented for generations.
Then he should have let Ukraine die on the vine

Uh, what him about him being anti black and neglecting the needs of his black base?

Matterfact, what about him intentionally flooding the country with illegals to undermine and disable his black base?

You knowledge about Black voters, the Black voting demographic, minority voters, the Democratic voter base in general, is severely lacking and it shows.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way to put you down, but you are out of your league when it comes to discussing voting dynamics.

Clearly.

Then he should have let Ukraine die on the vine

This isn't The Boys or a movie. Joe Biden is not the sole person making any of these decisions on Ukraine.

What "He" does regarding Ukraine has not and never will be his own independent decision.

You knowledge about Black voters, the Black voting demographic, minority voters, the Democratic voter base in general, is severely lacking and it shows.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way to put you down, but you are out of your league when it comes to discussing voting dynamics.

Clearly.
I know you're not being disrespectful but I wouldn't really care if you were because I'm very used to abw black men fighting me to protect white people. It happens every day

At the end of the day I said what I said and what you said didn't refute what I said. You can't, all you can do is tap dance around it. Tiptoeing around his anti-blackness is not going to get Biden re elected

He's not gonna win either way. you're on the losing side, fighting a losing battle. These are facts.

This isn't The Boys or a movie. Joe Biden is not the sole person making any of these decisions on Ukraine.

What "He" does regarding Ukraine has not and never will be his own independent decision.
We don’t make that decision with anyone else in his seat but ok

I know you're not being disrespectful but I wouldn't really care if you were because I'm very used to abw black men fighting me to protect white people. It happens every day

At the end of the day I said what I said and what you said didn't refute what I said. You can't, all you can do is tap dance around it. Tiptoeing around his anti-blackness is not going to get Biden re elected

He's not gonna win either way. you're on the losing side, fighting a losing battle. These are facts.

Actually my nigga,

The fact is that we had these same conversations 4 years ago and I laid out multiple times why things would play out the way that they did. Eloquently too if I might add. Either way, we've been down this road before and if I can recall, I'm pretty sure you said that I was on the losing side then and fighting a losing battle then. The fact is that I was right. So I won?

We don’t make that decision with anyone else in his seat but ok

If you think that any POTUS candidate from 2020 including all the Dems and Republicans would not have been making the same decision on Ukraine as Joe Biden then I think that you have a very misguided view of politics and more specifically our political structure.

Last edited:
Being a white supremacist ages you much faster
4q46q91A.jpg
He looks like Billy Quizboy from The Venture Bros.
IMG_2387.jpeg
Mommy’s little water baby. A hydrocephalic…

This reminds me of when niggas really thought that Bernie Sanders was going to win the Primary in 2020 or that Biden was going to be on the ticket without a Black VP like I said that he would.

I told you niggas that it was a wrap and Biden sowed this bitch up and that you NEED to listen to the voter base but niggas wanted to hear what they wanted to hear.

So, as for where we are right now, There are two, 2, too, to, tew, tu, outcomes for Democrats right now. Leave the ticket alone and win in November and have a soft transfer from Biden to Kamala before the 2026 Midterms. Have Biden step down before the DNC in Chicago and endorse Kamala as the next POTUS and find a new VP.

There are no other options and with how hard niggas are going at Biden, I hope you understand that those two options are what we are going to get. We all want other options BUT THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING SITUATION MY NIGGAS!!!!!!!!!

CHILL.............................

If you think that any POTIS candidate from 2020 including all the Dems and Republicans would not have been making the same decision on Ukraine as Joe Biden then I think that you have a very misguided view of politics and more specifically our political structure.
Ok

Actually my nigga,

The fact is that we had these same conversations 4 years ago and I laid out multiple times why things would play out the way that they did. Eloquently too if I might add. Either way, we've been down this road before and if I can recall, I'm pretty sure you said that I was on the losing side then and fighting a losing battle then. The fact is that I was right. So I won?
So you KNEW DAMN WELL the Democrats planned on ignoring Black America? Why the hell do you still shill for them?

What sense does that make Los?

You typed a lot of words and have given zero reason why anyone should vote FOR Biden. The voting against Trump strategy is falling flat, why should BLACK people vote FOR Biden????

Voting is SQUID PRO QUO my nigga

80% of the people reading this post don't know what that means but I know you do

That's the way it's going to be from now on. Your best bet is to stop wasting your energy on this dead anti black campaign. Being a shill is futile unless you're getting paid. Black people are not voting for NOTHING anymore Los

Runtellthat to the DNC

So you KNEW DAMN WELL the Democrats planned on ignoring Black America? Why the hell do you still shill for them?

What sense does that make Los?

You typed a lot of words and have given zero reason why anyone should vote FOR Biden. The voting against Trump strategy is falling flat, why should BLACK people vote FOR Biden????

Voting is SQUID PRO QUO my nigga

80% of the people reading this post don't know what that means but I know you do

That's the way it's going to be from now on. Your best bet is to stop wasting your energy on this dead anti black campaign. Being a shill is futile unless you're getting paid. Black people are not voting for NOTHING anymore Los

Runtellthat to the DNC

You have a small minded view on voting and deliverables. Even if you received the correct answer, you're showing that you would not know how to properly interpret it.

Great. Look at every piece of legislation that passed on Ukraine and tell me which candidate from 2020 opposed it or if they did at all?
Making the call from the top vs coming out publicly against the chief are two very different acts

These people don’t have backbone like that

You have a small minded view on voting and deliverables. Even if you received the correct answer, you're showing that you would not know how to properly interpret it.
All you can do is talk in fucking vagaries

I'm saying to you directly Joe Biden is a white supremacist and the Democrats are deliberately anti-black

Like what are you saying back to me that debunks that?

FYI I never get debunked at ABW, you niggas are not capable.

All you can do is talk in fucking vagaries

I'm saying to you directly Joe Biden is a white supremacist and the Democrats are deliberately anti-black

Like what are you saying back to me that debunks that?

FYI I never get debunked at ABW, you niggas are not capable.

The foundation of the democratic voter base is Black women. How can Democrats be anti-Black when Black people are the core of the voter base?

Do you see how you just say shit that's factually incorrect and build your animosity off of it?

I'm not talking in vagaries if you're leaning on incorrect and misleading information as the basis for your argument.

Like I aid previously, you are out of your league when it comes to having an understanding on voter bases.

Back