Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

You're leading black people astray, probably for profit

Respectfully where's your family from sir?

My family has the oldest Black family reunion in the United States. We can trace our ancestors back to our family matriarch. The information is here.

I come from one of the best documented and well traced Black families in America

My family has the oldest Black family reunion in the United States. We can trace our ancestors back to our family matriarch. The information is here.

I come from one of the best documented and well traced Black families in America
Eh.. idk.. you shilling too hard to be an American descendant of slaves

OR you're shilling too hard to not be getting paid by the dems

Either way, these garbage shaming tactics are going to backfire. You're not going to get any people to vote for Biden by calling them RaCiSt against illegals

Eh.. idk.. you shilling too hard to be an American descendant of slaves

OR you're shilling too hard to not be getting paid by the dems

Either way, these garbage shaming tactics are going to backfire. You're not going to get any people to vote for Biden by calling them RaCiSt against illegals

I don't work for the Democratic party.

Also.....................

I very clearly showed you my family history that is pretty well documented. Probably better than most Black families.

I'm also not a hard person to identify and there is literally no reason for me to be lying about my family history.

I don't work for the Democratic party.

Also.....................

I very clearly showed you my family history that is pretty well documented. Probably better than most Black families.

I'm also not a hard person to identify and there is literally no reason for me to be lying about my family history.
I'll leave you with this

Everything you're saying is futile. Everything.

Going forward black people are going to receive SOMETHING for our vote or we're not going to vote, its that simple. it's only going to get worse in the years to come so it's best to stop resisting right now

The Democrats are going to Lose, so y'all have 4 years to get right with black America, good luck nigga

I'll leave you with this

Everything you're saying is futile. Everything.

Going forward black people are going to receive SOMETHING for our vote or we're not going to vote, its that simple. it's only going to get worse in the years to come so it's best to stop resisting right now

The Democrats are going to Lose, so y'all have 4 years to get right with black America, good luck nigga

Someone like yourself who has openly professed and identified as someone who DOES NOT VOTE, is a terrible example to try and speak for the majority of Black people on anything political.

This is why I said respectfully, you are out of your league discussing voting.

You are so far gone that you have gotten knee deep in the racial tropes and call backs as well as the doomsday predictions.

You could take this opportunity to see what it is that you are so clearly missing..............

I will also remind niggas that poles are just that. Poles. Surveys. They do not vote. People vote...................

XvD-QP.gif

I’ve been enjoying the discourse the last couple of pages.

I can see both sides. I think it’s admirable to push for black only benefits from politicians and I even believe we should.

The reality of the situation is that money and power (via elections by way of voters) is the only thing that moves the needle. So if you don’t have money and don’t vote you’ll never get anything.

As black people, if we all withheld our vote, Democrats would find another voting block to pander to and push us out even further (which they’re trying to do with Hispanics). The assumption is they’d cater to us afterward but they likely will not then what have you achieved?

The better option is to play the game because the game been established far too long to beat outside of the system.

Its ideals versus reality and the only success you’ll find is in the reality. Even MLK worked through politicians or people that could influence politicians. Malcolm X did not. And you see who had more success in getting things done for black people.

Last edited:

Trump is locking in that skinhead wife beating vote, racist vote & that white suburban mom voter who’s okay w/ her husband cheating on her while also going out and committing sexual assault/possible rap as long as everything stays all white…

Back