Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Didn’t realize how brainwashed left this forum is. This isn’t black and white. An assassination attempt on Trump would have had serious implications for this country, even a civil war.
Niggas was in here upset the shooter missed. If he didn't miss maga would be rioting in the streets as we speak... and guess who would be targeted and harmed by that angry mob? 🤔

Didn’t realize how brainwashed left this forum is. This isn’t black and white. An assassination attempt on Trump would have had serious implications for this country, even a civil war.
Did you mean an assassination? An attempt is what we actually got

And I didn’t see anybody downplaying what would have happened if it was successful

Again with the nonsensical hysteria. Actually use facts and we could have a civil discussion on what you do and don’t agree with.
Niggas wanna legalize pedophilia and marry their cousins over there . Anyone that opposes gay marriage should be scared of the precedence it may potentially set.

So what are they waiting for? If MAGA's goal is to target and harm Black people, then what's stopping them?
Hey man are you familiar with the phrase "you can't see the forest for the trees" ?

You're too deeply invested in politics to see white supremacy for what it is

I didn't say anything about their goals but if Grand Wizard Lord Trump the God lost his life that day Maga would be on the rampage and we would be easy targets. Even though a white Republican was the shooter the backlash would be on us. Especially our elderly, children and women because white supremacists go for soft targets

Niggas was in here upset the shooter missed. If he didn't miss maga would be rioting in the streets as we speak... and guess who would be targeted and harmed by that angry mob? 🤔
Seeing stories online of those who voiced their disappointment in the missed headshot and now are losing their jobs and being hit with crazy threats to their life and their family.

People gotta learn to keep it in their personal circle and not put it out publicly.

Also, all this “he missed, the shooter sucked” etc nah, dude had it. To nick an ear isn’t terrible aim at all.

If you nicked a target on the range you’d say “ooooh I barely hit it! It almost was a bullseye” not “man you suck!” lol his aim was good it just barely missed but still hit him..Trump just happened to turn his head

Also, all this “he missed, the shooter sucked” etc nah, dude had it. To nick an ear isn’t terrible aim at all.

If you nicked a target on the range you’d say “ooooh I barely hit it! It almost was a bullseye” not “man you suck!” lol his aim was good it just barely missed but still hit him..Trump just happened to turn his head
I've nicked or missed at the range and said those lmao

Back