Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Doug Burgum
JD Vance
Marco Rubio

Were the favorites last i checked. If Carson had more energy he'd be the favorite.
Growing up in MD you basically were taught Carson's life story

Had no idea his beliefs were so crazy though lol they didn't tell us that shit as kids

Didnā€™t realize how brainwashed left this forum is. This isnā€™t black and white. An assassination attempt on Trump would have had serious implications for this country, even a civil war.

Didnā€™t realize how brainwashed left this forum is. This isnā€™t black and white. An assassination attempt on Trump would have had serious implications for this country, even a civil war.

A civil war requires two sides. America isn't united enough for there to be a civil war. What sides are fighting? Who is on what side?

so what you think is going to happen if Project 2025 guidlines hit across the board in every state? FOH with this kumbaya nerd ass shit

The amount of information being overlooked in every single aspect of this election is frightening. I'm trying my best to stay away from this topic, but there's things even I see that no one is talking about. Anyone walking into those booths November 5th are just trying to be extras in a Mike Judge movie... they don't give a fuck what's going on.

President is more than a job title. The responsibility of the job comes with the title. That's why the title never leaves.

Also other countries absolutely still do what you said that they do not do. That's where the term Honourable comes from. You don't ever remember hearing The Honourable Barack Obama before? Calling him President Obama is doing just that without saying The Honourable in front of it Or former.

Calling someone the Honourable is different though, theyre not calling them the President... Anyways, it doesnt really matter does it lol just never noticed it until now, thats all...

so what you think is going to happen if Project 2025 guidlines hit across the board in every state? FOH with this kumbaya nerd ass shit
Again with the nonsensical hysteria. Actually use facts and we could have a civil discussion on what you do and donā€™t agree with.

Calling someone the Honourable is different though, theyre not calling them the President... Anyways, it doesnt really matter does it lol just never noticed it until now, thats all...
It's not illegal to call a former president "President" here per se. If you're a bar owner and you see Bill Clinton walk in, you're shouting "what's up, Mr. President?" and offering him free beer. The media has a job though... calling a former president by his old job title is misleading. If I didn't know US politics I would've thought a leader of a country is trying to get reelected to a position he already has while being charged with 90+ felonies.

Back