Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Coon
Coon
Coon

No worse than those coons that been shucking and jiving trying to get Trump to notice them. This pick just signals Trump has given up on the black vote. What little effort he was putting in before anyways.
Lol Donald and Carson wasnt moving the needle for the black vote. They are coons to the rest of the majority of the black community who are not apart of the maga, and that wasn't changing even if 90s Martin was his running mate.

Lol Donald and Carson wasnt moving the needle for the black vote. They are coons to the rest of the majority of the black community who are not apart of the maga, and that wasn't changing even if 90s Martin was his running mate.

Well duh lol. I never said they were I just said Trump gave little effort.

Well duh lol. I never said they were I just said Trump gave little effort.
Why would he? Heā€™s got a record amount of turnout for blacks already for a republican nominee. Blacks donā€™t vote republican, yet this time around heā€™s projected to get over 20% which is huge. By far the most since blacks fleeā€™d from the Republican Party in the 60s

Why would he? Heā€™s got a record amount of turnout for blacks already for a republican nominee. Blacks donā€™t vote republican, yet this time around heā€™s projected to get over 20% which is huge. By far the most since blacks fleeā€™d from the Republican Party in the 60s
No way in hell het gets 20% or the state of coonery is beyond comprehension

Yep, what good is a puppet with no audience?

Back