Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

That makes no sense. That's like a huge wtf lol

Just how lol
Was listening to NPR for a bit as they spoke about what happened. The person they were talking to mentioned that when they have these rallies in these towns, they dont have a ton of secret service, so they're stretched kind of thin. When he's in these small towns or cities, a lot of the security has to be handled by local law enforcement & sometimes thats difficult because they dont really have a ton of resources for this. They have to pay out of pocket for his security & the Federal government doesnt reimburse them.

But If the Uvalde cops didnt get in trouble for not saving those kids, these guys wont get in trouble for doing a shitty job that almost got Trump killed.

Yeah that’s my main issue with Kam tbh…he got hella jokes but he seems to always cater to a white audience
I dont think he caters to a white audience, i think thats who comes out to the club when hes there. Gotta remember he kinda blew up from Kill Tony, and i think mostly white people watch that show.

I dont think he caters to a white audience, i think thats who comes out to the club when hes there. Gotta remember he kinda blew up from Kill Tony, and i think mostly white people watch that show.
I think both are true

But you are correct that he is making the best of his surroundings

Was listening to NPR for a bit as they spoke about what happened. The person they were talking to mentioned that when they have these rallies in these towns, they dont have a ton of secret service, so they're stretched kind of thin. When he's in these small towns or cities, a lot of the security has to be handled by local law enforcement & sometimes thats difficult because they dont really have a ton of resources for this. They have to pay out of pocket for his security & the Federal government doesnt reimburse them.

But If the Uvalde cops didnt get in trouble for not saving those kids, these guys wont get in trouble for doing a shitty job that almost got Trump killed.
Seems like common sense to check the roof above you though right? Lol

They were so got damn incompetent they got ppl thinking trump was set up to get shot

I need to hear more about the officer that got up on the roof

This shit could've set the country on fire
Heard when he saw that rifle pointed at him he fell. Bet by time he got up the shooter was dead.

Good guy with a gun though, am I right? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back