Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

This mf been holding back tears in every clip I seen dropped

Near death experience = change of heart

He don't got it in him anymore he's gonna drop out

Yeah the sudden shift in tone was striking for me. Like when has Trump ever missed out on the opportunity to act tough. But now he wants to focus on unity? And that walk out was real humble for Trump after what happened, lol.

I could only imagine nearly losing my life. But then to sign up to constantly be in the line of fire? Yeah I might start calling for people to chill out too.

Trumpā€™s like a kid, itā€™s all fun and games until shit gets real.

this shit is so infantile. the premise seems staged as to deliberately turn sympathetic fervor in Trump's direction. it's like the assassin was approached and used as a guinea pig pawn to enhance Trumps chances. seems clear that they don't want Biden. a last minute decision fiasco assassination attempt. (i'm sure some niggas in the dark circle were yelling at somebody for it). just can't explain the miss, the training for the weapon used by the would be assassin. weapon used is expensive, how'd he get it? had to be approached and sponsored. just can't explain the miss though. i see no control in the timing of the miss. was this MF a marksman? the happenstance fucks with me.

Back