Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Trump sold his VP seat to the highest bidder which was Peter Thiel

Do some research on his connection to Vance

Yall think Joe can come back from this 3-0 deficit? Lol
Once the RNC ends, be looking out for the string of “racially motivated attacks” by “Trump supporters”

Media will go with the lazy but nonsensical narrative that they are meant as retribution for the attempt on their king

And will say Trump suggested this when he yelled “fight” with his fist raised

Rally for reparations movie

Live

There needs to be a plan behind these reparations. You can't just give someone cash for 400+ years of abuse, especially if that abuse will continue. We need access to our land, incentive to return to that land and reconnect with our ppl, extended education on our lost land and history, patents for the inventions our forefathers created that revolutionized the industry of this country, a united front against colonialism on our land and a list of other things we have to get together to agree on. Cash isn't gonna do shit but afford us the things that make us comfortable to live in a land where our gov't still doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm not gonna lie... if I get a check, I'm gonna spend it on a PS5, dental work, a year's worth of weed and a 2nd TV so I can watch America crashout while I play 2K.

There needs to be a plan behind these reparations. You can't just give someone cash for 400+ years of abuse, especially if that abuse will continue. We need access to our land, incentive to return to that land and reconnect with our ppl, extended education on our lost land and history, patents for the inventions our forefathers created that revolutionized the industry of this country, a united front against colonialism on our land and a list of other things we have to get together to agree on. Cash isn't gonna do shit but afford us the things that make us comfortable to live in a land where our gov't still doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm not gonna lie... if I get a check, I'm gonna spend it on a PS5, dental work, a year's worth of weed and a 2nd TV so I can watch America crashout while I play 2K.

You're not wrong

I ain't arguing that

It's real talk

However

financial literacy will not be a requirement for getting a debt that's owed to us. If niggas want to buy bricks to sell or snort with their reparations that's their business.

No matter how it's spent it will stimulate the economy... this point was actually addressed about 50 minutes in

You're not wrong

I ain't arguing that

It's real talk

However

financial literacy will not be a requirement for getting a debt that's owed to us. If niggas want to buy bricks to sell or snort with their reparations that's their business.

No matter how it's spent it will stimulate the economy... this point was actually addressed about 50 minutes in
Sheeit, I'm not mad at that either. I'm watching it live now... I'll watch the beginning later. One thing I'll say about Project 2025, at least they have a plan. We need one too if we don't already. Trust me, the gov't will find a way to get that money back from us.

i get it now. the simple thing behind this assassination farce.......money concerns sponsored this whole thing. the agents got radio. those special forces were ordered to wait for that shot to happen and then take the guy out. but he missed. the sponsors are pissed. the weird thing was supposed to be and look mickey mouse on purpose. they scoped the shooter the whole time. which means, it's gonna be another attempt. maybe Elon can hook him up with a bullet proof encasing like the Popes.
this was a play on our intelligence, for real. would be nice if they found the orchestrater culprits behind it.. and put their faces all over media.

just came across a report that the good ol boy police force out there may be behind it

Last edited:
IMG_1375.png

I wonder if black conservatives realize THIS is the party they support now….

Since the Dems clearly ain’t worth anything, black folk - liberal and conservative alike - should be going rogue, and committing to 3rd party candidates.

Back